Anybody else sad that this series is over?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:He's not dead. They SHOW that he's alive.
y u no c inception? its the same guiy

-Vader
wow!!! even vader thinks bruce died. when did you change your tune vader??!!

the crimson elephant wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
the crimson elephant wrote: well why show him in the bat then 5 secs to go like 1 scene after.
When he's in the bat you could see shadows going across Bruce's face so that kind of made it clear that he wasn'tover the ocean anymore and escaped the blast somehow
like i said the trilogy is hands down the best cbm trilogy of all time,and will get even better over time. i dont think anyone can come remotely close to what nolan has created. but my only gripe was how they killed bruce imho. it was made to look like a happy ending for the g.a. but nolan is very detailed. he established the rules of the nuke with a 6 mile blast radius and such and like i said nobody is escaping a nuke with that little time. i just go back to that scene with ras where he says immortality comes in many forms and boom bruce is an illusion or happy thought to alfred at the end seeing his adoptive son at peace even though hes just a memory.
Ok so if Alfred saw an illusion of Bruce then why would Selina be with Bruce , I mean he's never seen Bruce with Selina and or new he escaped with her to Italy so it's definitely not an illusion.

well gordon saw them kiss and im sure they talked to alfred at the funeral and talked about what happened after alfred left. so alfred chooses to see selina at the end, not rachael and definitly not miranda.

the crimson elephant wrote:well gordon saw them kiss and im sure they talked to alfred at the funeral and talked about what happened after alfred left. so alfred chooses to see selina at the end, not rachael and definitly not miranda.
What about the missing pearls that the people at Wayne enterprises were looking for then? Cause I remember that in Italy it was Selina who was wearing the pearls and why would alfred imagine her wearing the pearls?

Not to mention Fox's guy confirms Bruce fixed the auto pilot patch months earlier. Bruce lived. As someone pointed out, Nolan proved this point with many details at the end. Come on!

yogamble wrote:Not to mention Fox's guy confirms Bruce fixed the auto pilot patch months earlier. Bruce lived. As someone pointed out, Nolan proved this point with many details at the end. Come on!
Still, the TDK is over. I think the next trilogy will be Batman: Beyond.

dasheight wrote:
yogamble wrote:Not to mention Fox's guy confirms Bruce fixed the auto pilot patch months earlier. Bruce lived. As someone pointed out, Nolan proved this point with many details at the end. Come on!

Well unfortunately I'm not convinced. I'll wait for official conformation before I pull out my scotch and Kleenex for mourning. Until then I'm keeping the faith. :)

yogamble wrote:
dasheight wrote:

Well unfortunately I'm not convinced. I'll wait for official conformation before I pull out my scotch and Kleenex for mourning. Until then I'm keeping the faith. :)
Until then we've got this:

what are you not convinced of yo gamble? that they wont make a batman beyond or that bruce died?

i mean its just my opinion, but i think bruce took the pearls with him to his doom, knowing it was his most valuable possession in his life. the scene of selena at the end is one where she is in soft focus. which to me means he was definitly dreaming. or maybe he tracked the pearls and saw selina and imagined bruce being there. either way its a moot point because the nolan team thrive on the fans drawing there own conclusions, and they will never admit what happened. i wanted a happy ending for bruce more than anyone can know, not some ambigious at best ending. that is what makes inception so perfectly satisfying. i thought we would get a straight up,no nonsense ending to bruces journey. and not some did he or didnt he survive ending.