It'd be better if Bane had an original motive

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I have an idea for an angle that I don't think has been done before in any film and I think it would've been nice for Bane to have this motive over the Ra's fulfillment one. So my idea is that Bane should've been trying to squeeze in between the Gotham PD and Batman, and manipulating people to think that Batman is a vigilante pest. In a way this Bane is an anti-vigilante moreso than a villain, making him more appealing as the "good guy" than Batman. Also, Bane realizes that he's kind of on the wrong side of the line too, so he makes the ultimatum that he'll turn himself over to the "slendid law-enforcement of Gotham" (as he would put it) upon the death or imprisonment of Batman in Arkham. This version of Bane also tells about the psychopathy and mental damage that must plague a man like Batman, after having his parents brutally murdered in front of him as a youth. Speaking from the side of Batman, he's really fighting a losing battle with most Gotham citizens turning on him. I'm kind of getting ramble-y with the possibilities of this approach and I'll stop now, but I really like it.

Bane should have been a Care Bear that lead the League of Caring and his motive should have been to make Batman become one of the Care Bears... Best movie ever 8-)

IntellectualProperty wrote:I have an idea for an angle that I don't think has been done before in any film and I think it would've been nice for Bane to have this motive over the Ra's fulfillment one. So my idea is that Bane should've been trying to squeeze in between the Gotham PD and Batman, and manipulating people to think that Batman is a vigilante pest. In a way this Bane is an anti-vigilante moreso than a villain, making him more appealing as the "good guy" than Batman. Also, Bane realizes that he's kind of on the wrong side of the line too, so he makes the ultimatum that he'll turn himself over to the "slendid law-enforcement of Gotham" (as he would put it) upon the death or imprisonment of Batman in Arkham. This version of Bane also tells about the psychopathy and mental damage that must plague a man like Batman, after having his parents brutally murdered in front of him as a youth. Speaking from the side of Batman, he's really fighting a losing battle with most Gotham citizens turning on him. I'm kind of getting ramble-y with the possibilities of this approach and I'll stop now, but I really like it.
hawut
Sigs???

I agree
Christopher Nolan just got lazy with this movie
He knew people would praise him regardless

pls respond wrote:I agree
Christopher Nolan just got lazy with this movie
He knew people would praise him regardless
That's not it, I don't think. I think Jonah had more power over the story/script of this one and Chris didn't have much input on it.