Did you guys think Bane and Talia were good villains?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law wrote:Bane would have been the perfect villain if he got himself caught only to escape

Not sure if serious... :lol: :facepalm: :crazy:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Forum Pro
Law
I was joking wtf guys I'm just trying to be as dumb as nolangotadirector or whatever his name is

Law wrote:I was joking wtf guys I'm just trying to be as dumb as nolangotadirector or whatever his name is
Way to miss MY message.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Law wrote:I was joking wtf guys I'm just trying to be as dumb as nolangotadirector or whatever his name is
Ok you get a pass... this time :twisted:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Forum Pro
Law
I would have loved it if Nolan stayed true to the comics and had Bane break Batman's back in the film

You weren't joking with the first statement. But I get what you meant.
Brave New World

Forum Pro
Law
RyanRises wrote:You weren't joking with the first statement. But I get what you meant.
How can you be sure?

Dodd wrote:
Ok you get a pass... this time :twisted:
way to miss law's message
Law wrote:I would have loved it if Nolan stayed true to the comics and had Bane break Batman's back in the film
goddamnit bro great idea!!!! it wood be even cooler if nolen had an epic fight scene before hand, complete with quotable, multi layered dialogue, and some sort of coole twis tlike bane getting a tumblr.

banepants wrote:
Dodd wrote: Ok you get a pass... this time :twisted:
Law wrote:I would have loved it if Nolan stayed true to the comics and had Bane break Batman's back in the film
goddamnit bro great idea!!!! it wood be even cooler if nolen had an epic fight scene before hand, complete with quotable, multi layered dialogue, and some sort of coole twis tlike bane getting a tumblr.
nah thz dumb
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
banepants wrote:

nah thz dumb
tougchr