Why was TDKR snubbed at the Oscars?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Because the Illuminati runs hollywood, obviously.

Syncopy528491 wrote:Ye its always the "old fucks" with you morons isn't it? TDKR was a messy, lazy and cheesy superhero film. That is undeniable to any critical film lover. But for the Nolan Fans Nolan is some sort of God who cannot do no wrong. Just admit that TDKR was Nolan's worst effort by far unless you're a fan of plot hole riddled films with lines like: BANE: So you came to save your city? BATMAN: No I came to stop you. Be a critical thinker as oppose to an unquestioning fan who starts a thread attempting to find out why a film was "snubbed" that you happened to like. AWARDS ARE OPINIONS GET OVER IT. :suicide:
Lots of the holes can be debunked. Just go to iMDB. YOU are the fool if you cant even acknowledge what Nolan DID achieve with TDKR, and it's way more than people give him credit for in this installment. Sure, that line was a missed opportunity, but to dismiss the film because of trivial things such as those while ignoring a plethora of other quality material would be missing the forest for the trees. You're CLAIMING to be a critical thinker. Don't delude yourself into thinking you're something you aren't. Only thee weak-minded think that. Surely you're better than that. But I guess I shouldn't expect so much from a mere troll.

I think it being seen as an "inferior" sequel to TDK is the main reason. But you know what, you really feel that this movie is so disliked, really if you look it through. In every website, every article and every youtube video about the movie, you see a lot and I mean A LOT OF haters. But whatever, this movie is forever in my heart. Nolan's filmography is just perfect (yeah even with the flaws :roll:)

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:Because the Illuminati runs hollywood, obviously.
I dont think they still run under that name, but... yea there probably is an elite who sets the tone :P

not one nomination for Chris Nolan's epic conclusion to tdk trilogy yet that dud the hobbit the unexpected journey had 3 nominations ?

This thread is so awful it's fascinating. I can smell the bitchy, patronizing nerd arrogance in this thing. It smells suspiciously like cheetos.

Syncopy528491 wrote:Ye its always the "old fucks" with you morons isn't it? TDKR was a messy, lazy and cheesy superhero film. That is undeniable to any critical film lover. But for the Nolan Fans Nolan is some sort of God who cannot do no wrong. Just admit that TDKR was Nolan's worst effort by far unless you're a fan of plot hole riddled films with lines like: BANE: So you came to save your city? BATMAN: No I came to stop you. Be a critical thinker as oppose to an unquestioning fan who starts a thread attempting to find out why a film was "snubbed" that you happened to like. AWARDS ARE OPINIONS GET OVER IT. :suicide:
This...this post is almost transcendentally bad. Everything bad about internet fandom is here: the inability to recognize that your subjective opinion is not an objective fact, the straw manning of people who think differently about a movie than you, AND the run on sentences. Plato would have put this shit in his "world of forms" as the ideal representation of "neckbeard who talks shit on your video rentals".