Your Favorite Things About TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Everything! :batface:

Can I use that as an answer? :modesty: :leoface:

Oh, but if you must insist on only my most favourite parts, well that would be all the IMAX scenes, all the scenes with Bane in it/everything about Bane, the city destruction scene, all the Catwoman scenes when she is in full outfit, the Catwoman bar scene and shootout right after, the stock exchange robbery and chase, the bat cave scene where Alfred gives Bruce the big speech with the flashbacks to the cafe, the ending montage, and of course the score.

No really, there was SO much in the movie that I loved equally, it's extremely hard to narrow it down.

And yes, I agree with you OP, I actually liked Bane just a tiny bit more than Ledger's Joker, and that's huge given how inspiring Ledger's Joker is/was. Hardy's Bane performance was out of this world in my mind, and underrated.
Last edited by Imaginatio on January 9th, 2013, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Forum Pro
Law
Law wrote:In no order..

1. Plane Heist, mainly this shot of Bane
2. Bruce in the pit
3. Blackgate speech
4. Blake saves Bruce
5. Batman saves Blake
6. Bruce escapes
7. Maid Selina
8. THE fight
9. Bane hit's the stock market
10. Batman Returns
11. WHERE'S BANE?!
12. You trusted me..
Last, but not least..

I'm not about to be 10th posted.

Imaginatio wrote:Everything! :batface:

Oh, but if you must insist on only my most favourite parts, well that would be all the IMAX scenes, all the scenes with Bane in it/everything about Bane, the city destruction scene, all the Catwoman scenes when she is in full outfit, the Catwoman bar scene and shootout right after, the stock exchange robbery and chase, the bat cave scene where Alfred gives Bruce the big speech with the flashbacks to the cafe, the ending montage, and of course the score.

No really, there was SO much in the movie that I loved equally, it's extremely hard to narrow it down.

And yes, I agree with you OP, I actually liked Bane just a tiny bit more than Ledger's Joker, and that's huge given how inspiring Ledger's Joker is/was. Hardy's Bane performance was out of this world in my mind, and underrated.
ur sexy
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Imaginatio wrote:Everything! :batface:

ur sexy
Ah, so he's a 4 on the Braked Scale?

nolangoatdirector wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ur sexy
Ah, so he's a 4 on the Braked Scale?
Solid 4, yiss
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ur sexy
Hehehe :modesty:

Oh and I totally forgot to add another favourite, Batman's angry voice!.... "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER, WHERE ISS ITTTT??!!!"

While some make fun of his angry voice, I absolutely LOVE it! To me, it perfectly embodies the animalistic/primal aspect of the Batman as a fearsome creature. It has so much symbolism in my opinion.

Ever since I heard the growl in Begins, from the "DO I LOOK LIKE A COP!???" line, I was hooked.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Bane on a plane
Bruce the recluse
Bruce deshi basaras out of the pit
Bane breaks the Bat
Elements from A Tale of Two Cities incorporated in the narrative
Bane starting a revolution to deceive
Kangaroo court
The ending
Selina Kyle
Bruce's doctor appointment
"Do you feel in charge?"
Bane deciding to hang bodies on the bridge
Alfred's teary moments
"You may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did... To plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean!"
Lucius and Alfred wanting Bruce to get with Selina, Miranda or a chimp
The frenetic pace following Bane revealing himself to Gotham
Blake-Foley hothead moments
Blake tossing his badge into the river
Bruce appearing in the middle of Gotham, rather nonchalant
In general, FULL CIRCLE
The score was fucking dope

Too many other things to mention, great thread.

Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.

banepants wrote:Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.
But not a circlejerk
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
banepants wrote:Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.
But not a circlejerk
Never been to a circlejerk never intend to visit