Changes I would have made to TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Pratham wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I still think Bane should have died while fighting Batman. He was dying anyway, and Batman giving him one last final big blow would have done it.
Batman doesn't kill. :JGLface:
He'll make exceptions. Why do you think he said "Then you have my permission to die"?

Hell, when you think about it, TDKR is the only film where Batman isn't the direct cause of someone's death.

"I don't have to save you."
Tackling Dent off the ledge.

SilverHeart wrote:Hell, when you think about it, TDKR is the only film where Batman isn't the direct cause of someone's death.

Tackling Dent off the ledge.
The dude driving that truck was killed by his rockets or whatever at the end. That's what Talia had to take the wheel.
Say Girl

SilverHeart wrote:Hell, when you think about it, TDKR is the only film where Batman isn't the direct cause of someone's death.

You just contradicted yourself. He's not Ra's' direct death cause in BB. Gordon is.

anonymity wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
On a serious note
I didn't like the way they ended Bane. It was a real cheesy slap in the face.

"It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan."
I don't know why I feel the need to keep going over this but Bane's end was very intentional. They didn't send him out like that because they couldn't think of a better death for him. They did it to show how irrelevant he actually was, not only shifting focus to Talia and the threat of the bomb, but showing that the plan is greater than the man. Bane is only human. But I think they gave Bane a proper end when he confessed that he never escaped the pit and came to tears in his love for Talia. That was Bane's final moment and it was beautiful.
I'm pretty late to respond; my apologies.

Even if it did have a purpose it was a pretty big letdown for me. Perhaps that was because
Talia wasn't exactly a compelling character in her own right while Bane was the masterfully written, acted, and aesthetically designed monster.
I just feel like his final scene shouldn't have been made into the punchline of a cheeky joke.

only agree with a few, but getting back to gotham is the most important