Blu ray Special Features

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Can anyone post (from Youtube) the special features on the Blu ray? The BTS material and such. Gracias.

Sorta changing the OP's topic to fit the title, I think there's too few special features. I couldn't even tell it was 3+ hours. Batmobile Doc is great, but it still seems lacking. But that's nothing new to Nolan. Only Insomnia had a good amount of extras.

Bacon wrote:Sorta changing the OP's topic to fit the title, I think there's too few special features. I couldn't even tell it was 3+ hours. Batmobile Doc is great, but it still seems lacking. But that's nothing new to Nolan. Only Insomnia had a good amount of extras.
How many do you want?
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
Bacon wrote:Sorta changing the OP's topic to fit the title, I think there's too few special features. I couldn't even tell it was 3+ hours. Batmobile Doc is great, but it still seems lacking. But that's nothing new to Nolan. Only Insomnia had a good amount of extras.
How many do you want?
Unending bonus features.

Bacon wrote:
RyanRises wrote: How many do you want?
Unending bonus features.
sooo...can anyone find these lacking special features online to watch?

I had one page but it got taken down. Image

Bacon wrote:I had one page but it got taken down. Image
Dang. :( I'm going to get the Blu ray late next month, but I'm broke right now and love to study production and cinematography. I would love to see the journey of TDKR-a war film.