TDKR Re-enactment [SPOILERS]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
Let's forget about all of this nonsense and move on:
yogamble wrote:I’ve been to half of Daggett’s cement plants, logged locations they've poured for underground construction..
Anything strange about the pourings?

Posts: 26200
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
JESUS, THUR NOT MAKING CEMENT THUR MAKING SPLOSIVES!!!

Posts: 9
Joined: January 2013
I knew Harvey Dent...I was his friend.

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Posts: 9
Joined: January 2013
Red Hood wrote::suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
Thats not in the script you dunce.

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
NolanForLife wrote:
Red Hood wrote::suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
Thats not in the script you dunce.
Says the one who was 70 pages behind.

Posts: 9
Joined: January 2013
Red Hood wrote:
NolanForLife wrote: Thats not in the script you dunce.
Says the one who was 70 pages behind.
Image

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
NolanForLife wrote:
Red Hood wrote: Says the one who was 70 pages behind.
Image
:lol:

Posts: 26200
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
THIS BAMB IS A TAYMBAMB!

Posts: 4395
Joined: July 2012
Location: Here, there, what's the difference?
NolanForLife wrote:
Red Hood wrote: Says the one who was 70 pages behind.
Image
Image

Post Reply