TDKR Re-enactment [SPOILERS]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
aaron wrote:
dafox wrote: Lets reduce it to a sentence or two. There was a line addressing Batman which I can't remember or fit into that.
This is actually correct.
No it's not. There was "people who have idolized a masked vigilante in a mask and a cape. A vigilante who betrayed the trust of this great man and murdered him in cold blood"

The truth.. I have a written speech.. Telling the truth about Harvey Dent.. Maybe the time isn't right. Maybe right now all you need to know is that there are one thousand inmates in black gate prison as a direct result of the Dent Act. These are violent criminals, essential cogs of the organized crime machine. What I'll say about the death of Harvey Dent is this.. It has not been for nothing.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
aaron wrote: This is actually correct.
No it's not. There was "people who have idolized a masked vigilante in a mask and a cape. A vigilante who betrayed the trust of this great man and murdered him in cold blood"

The truth.. I have a written speech.. Telling the truth about Harvey Dent.. Maybe the time isn't right. Maybe right now all you need to know is that there are one thousand inmates in black gate prison as a direct result of the Dent Act. These are violent criminals, essential cogs of the organized crime machine. What I'll say about the death of Harvey Dent is this.. It has not been for nothing.
Trust me. I'm going by the film which I have open in another window, not the script.

aaron wrote:
dafox wrote: No it's not. There was "people who have idolized a masked vigilante in a mask and a cape. A vigilante who betrayed the trust of this great man and murdered him in cold blood"

Trust me. I'm going by the film which I have open in another window, not the script.
With all due respect I'm almost certain you're wrong, sir. I remember the mayor pointing at the portrait of Dent behind him when he said "the trust of this great man" in the movie. I wasn't looking at the script at all since it would defeat the purpose of this thread.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
aaron wrote: Trust me. I'm going by the film which I have open in another window, not the script.
With all due respect I'm almost certain you're wrong, sir. I remember the mayor pointing at the portrait of Dent behind him when he said "the trust of this great man" in the movie. I wasn't looking at the script at all since it would defeat the purpose of this thread.
To be honest, I forget what we were even arguing over in the first place. :lol:

What happens is, Garcia says his collection of lines about Gotham and the mob, then he says "make way for an important voice" and it cuts to the short exchange between Gilly and Foley. Then it cuts back to Garcia saying the line about Batman and he beckons Gordon up onstage. It sounds weird but it makes sense in the film.

aaron wrote:
dafox wrote: With all due respect I'm almost certain you're wrong, sir. I remember the mayor pointing at the portrait of Dent behind him when he said "the trust of this great man" in the movie. I wasn't looking at the script at all since it would defeat the purpose of this thread.
To be honest, I forget what we were even arguing over in the first place. :lol:

What happens is, Garcia says his collection of lines about Gotham and the mob, then he says "make way for an important voice" and it cuts to the short exchange between Gilly and Foley. Then it cuts back to Garcia saying the line about Batman and he beckons Gordon up onstage. It sounds weird but it makes sense in the film.
I thought you meant Garcia mentioning Batman wasn't in the movie and only in the script my mistake.

Did you see that guy who owns the mansion?
"When art imitates life"

[Alfred] Mr.too' Why are your people using the main stairs? and where is Mrs.Bolten?

I typed up the "real script" to the movie, it was a giant pain in the ass but I got it done... that's what you may have seen me post pieces of elsewhere. There's a few things here and there that I can't figure out what people are saying (and referring to the trilogy screenplay is useless because the lines are absent from that too).

Back to the topic at hand:
MAID (SELINA)
She's at the bar, sir. Can I help?

ALFRED
The east drawing room. Unlock the door, put the tray on the table, lock the door again. Nothing more.

Alfred:
I'm sorry Mrs Tate, I tried but he won't see you.

Continuing on:

DAGGETT
And you know you mustn't take it personally. Everyone knows that Wayne's holed up in there with eight-inch nails, peeing into mason jars. (To Alfred) It's very good of you to let me on the grounds.

Dagget:
Why are you wasting your time trying to talk to a man who threw away your investment on some save-the-world vanity project? He can't get your money back, I can.