TDKR Re-enactment [SPOILERS]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DreamPolice wrote:
dafox wrote:No! They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
...Have we started the fire?
Yes! The Fire Rises!

BlairCo wrote:
DreamPolice wrote: ...Have we started the fire?
Yes! The Fire Rises!
Calm down, doctor, now is not the time for fear...

...that comes later.

Harvey Dent day may not be our oldest public holiday but its certainly one of the most important.
"When art imitates life"

Harvey Dent’s uncompromising stand against organized crime and, yes, ultimately, his sacrifice, have made Gotham a safer place than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago. This city has seen a historic turnaround. No city is without crime. But this city is without organized crime because the Dent Act gave law enforcement teeth in its fight against the mob. Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act. And to them I say...not on my watch.
I want to thank the Wayne Foundation for hosting this event. I’m told Mr. Wayne couldn’t be here tonight, but I’m sure he’s with us in spirit...

DreamPolice wrote:Harvey Dent’s uncompromising stand against organized crime and, yes, ultimately, his sacrifice, have made Gotham a safer place than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago. This city has seen a historic turnaround. No city is without crime. But this city is without organized crime because the Dent Act gave law enforcement teeth in its fight against the mob. Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act. And to them I say...not on my watch.
I want to thank the Wayne Foundation for hosting this event. I’m told Mr. Wayne couldn’t be here tonight, but I’m sure he’s with us in spirit...
Lets reduce it to a sentence or two. There was a line addressing Batman which I can't remember or fit into that.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:Harvey Dent’s uncompromising stand against organized crime and, yes, ultimately, his sacrifice, have made Gotham a safer place than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago. This city has seen a historic turnaround. No city is without crime. But this city is without organized crime because the Dent Act gave law enforcement teeth in its fight against the mob. Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act. And to them I say...not on my watch.
Lets reduce it to a sentence or two. There was a line addressing Batman which I can't remember or fit into that.
This is actually correct.
Last edited by aaron on October 29th, 2012, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyways, I'll continue:

Garcia: And now I'm going to give way to an important voice...

Congressman Gilly: Did you ever lay eyes on Wayne at one of these things?

aaron wrote:Anyways, I'll continue:

No one has. Not in years.

DreamPolice wrote:
aaron wrote:Anyways, I'll continue:

No one has. Not in years.
Garcia: ...let people put their faith in a murderous thug in a mask in a cape. A thug who showed his true nature when he betrayed the trust of this great man and murdered him in cold blood."

Gilly: Sweetheart, not so fast with the chow!

Selina: Shrimp balls?

Gilly: Thank you.

Garcia: Jim Gordon can tell you the truth about Harvey Dent. He can--but I'll let him tell you himself, Commissioner Gordon!