Which role/part of this movie making deserves an OSCAR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forget the damn OSCAR shit. I'm talkin' about people's or general appreciation... I just put the OSCAR as an example of what I meant.
Which role or crew-part would deserve an OSCAR (as example of High Acclaimed work)?

Mine :
1- Best Acting (supporting role) : Tom Hardy as Bane
2- Best Cinematography : Wally Pfister as DOP

yours?

The ending alone.

Nolan for direction
Pfister for cinematography
Oldman for supporting actor
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Best Director and Best Picture.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

1. Original Score - Hans Zimmer
People have been critical of the score in Rises but its phenomenal and the "chant" is itself worthy of nomination, you mix the chant with any music it makes it epic. Best tracks - Why do we fall, Gotham's reckoning and Imagine the Fire.

2. Cinematography - Wally Pfister
Arguably the toughest year in terms of Cine. nominations( Linclon, Master, Django, Skyfall) all have stunning cinematography but Pfister took the challenge with IMAX and it paid off well.

3. Best Costume - Lindy Hemming
Grounding costumes of Bane and Catwoman was daunting task and she did perfectly, all costumes of Bane were amazing. Only worthy competition is Hobbit but Dwarves costumes are bit campy IMO.

4. Best Director - Christopher Nolan
Again tough nominations but Director's job is not just shooting the movie but to overlook every aspect of movie and Nolan has done most hardwork for this movie, giving input in every aspect of filmmaking. He deserves atleast a nominations.

5. Sound Mixing -
Listening to the new bluray sizzle reel, damn the sound of BAT and BatPod is so awesome.

Anything else is icing in the cake but I would be very disappointed if these 5 people are not even nominated.

riddick-danish wrote:1. Original Score - Hans Zimmer
People have been critical of the score in Rises but its phenomenal and the "chant" is itself worthy of nomination, you mix the chant with any music it makes it epic. Best tracks - Why do we fall, Gotham's reckoning and Imagine the Fire.

2. Cinematography - Wally Pfister
Arguably the toughest year in terms of Cine. nominations( Linclon, Master, Django, Skyfall) all have stunning cinematography but Pfister took the challenge with IMAX and it paid off well.

3. Best Costume - Lindy Hemming
Grounding costumes of Bane and Catwoman was daunting task and she did perfectly, all costumes of Bane were amazing. Only worthy competition is Hobbit but Dwarves costumes are bit campy IMO.

4. Best Director - Christopher Nolan
Again tough nominations but Director's job is not just shooting the movie but to overlook every aspect of movie and Nolan has done most hardwork for this movie, giving input in every aspect of filmmaking. He deserves atleast a nominations.

5. Sound Mixing -
Listening to the new bluray sizzle reel, damn the sound of BAT and BatPod is so awesome.

Anything else is icing in the cake but I would be very disappointed if these 5 people are not even nominated.

I'm sold for Best Costume! Yes, I forgot that.

Best Film/Director/Cinematography (they may nom this just to please the fans and not have a similar reaction that TDK had).
Best Sound Editing/Mixing
Best Original Score Nom

Mine would be Best Supporting Actor: Michael Caine and Best Original Score for Hans Zimmer's work on this film. Best tracks for me were Why Do We Fall?, Rises, and Gotham Reckoning.

Best picture - nomination would be nice.
Best Director - should be nomination, even award would be nice
Best Actor - no
Best Actress - no
Best supporting actor - nomination for Micheal Caine or Tom Hardy would be awesome, but it's highly unlikely
Best supporting actress - Anne Hathaway :judge:
Best screenplay - no
Best score - yes
and best cinematography - of course.