What did you think Crane's purpose would be?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TSIA, what purpose in the movie would be? When I saw Daggett's 2nd VP put in the chair and the judge was shown to be Crane my jaw dropped. What did you think he was gonna do in the movie?

To tie up some loose ends with his character.
Brave New World

Well as soon as his character was spotted on set I knew he was only going to have a cameo, but at that time we didn't really have any idea of the plot. Then it leaked pretty early that he was going to be the judge at the kangaroo court scene, so I believed that. I'm pretty pissed it turned out to be accurate, though. I would've rather had it be a surprise.

NolanFan94 wrote:TSIA, what purpose in the movie would be? When I saw Daggett's 2nd VP put in the chair and the judge was shown to be Crane my jaw dropped. What did you think he was gonna do in the movie?
I didn't think he'd be in it at all, though I had forgotten Murphy had been spotted on set :lol:

I forgot that he was going to be in the movie.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I'm not an expert, but I would say his purpose was to make a cameo.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.