TDK Trilogy - Ultimate Collector's Edition Q3 2013!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
darthnazgul wrote:The Fire Rises documentary was great, although I was hoping for some footage of Heath Ledger's screen test. They talked about it, but didn't show any of it like the other actors.

they only talked about the wardrobe test they did, never mentioned a screen test, and they did show a small bit of it. Not as long as the one for Bane, but still.

celibate wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:The Fire Rises documentary was great, although I was hoping for some footage of Heath Ledger's screen test. They talked about it, but didn't show any of it like the other actors.

they only talked about the wardrobe test they did, never mentioned a screen test, and they did show a small bit of it. Not as long as the one for Bane, but still.
Got those two confused. It's just that a lot of it was simply talked about rather than shown.

Did anyone on NF have chance to watch IMAX scenes? Do they look originally in case of TDK?

Asanty wrote:Did anyone on NF have chance to watch IMAX scenes? Do they look originally in case of TDK?
How exactly do you mean? The aspect ratio?

DoubleD wrote:
Asanty wrote:Did anyone on NF have chance to watch IMAX scenes? Do they look originally in case of TDK?
How exactly do you mean? The aspect ratio?
In terms of color palette.

I want to know too guys. Is the color palette correct in the UCE bonus disc??
Because I am STILL waiting for a correct The Dark Knight blu-ray disc..........