The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
natalie wrote:
Law wrote: I think the main problem is that you buy DVD's.
:clap:

Ok, I found easter eggs in TDK and Inception BD, but nothing on TDKR. Is this possible?
What easter eggs?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
natalie wrote: :clap:

Ok, I found easter eggs in TDK and Inception BD, but nothing on TDKR. Is this possible?
What easter eggs?

-Vader
Cobalt Job comic on Inception and Jokerized trailer on TDK.

RyanRises wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
What easter eggs?

-Vader
Cobalt Job comic on Inception and Jokerized trailer on TDK.
Is not the Cobol job is an intermediate story between the Cobol and Saito job. ;)

Someone on Tumblr said that if they turn up their sound on TDKR, they can hear Bane say, "Good-bye," to Talia in the end after she walks away from him. They also said that the subtitles have him saying, "Good-bye," as well. I haven't investigated yet to see if it's true. Anyone else??

Law
Baniac wrote:Someone on Tumblr said that if they turn up their sound on TDKR, they can hear Bane say, "Good-bye," to Talia in the end after she walks away from him. They also said that the subtitles have him saying, "Good-bye," as well. I haven't investigated yet to see if it's true. Anyone else??
No he just says goodbye when his hooded mask is taken off

Law sinks.

o shit bonus feels

Law
RyanRises wrote:Image

Law sinks.

The DVD has a different establishing shot for the stock market sequence then does the blu-ray :batface:

SonarLikeaSubmarine wrote:The DVD has a different establishing shot for the stock market sequence then does the blu-ray :batface:
:o What?!