The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
I'm 16 and my copy is coming on the 4th. :P
What website did you order from?
Amazon.

I ordered from Best Buy, too, but I'm not sure if that one is coming on the 4th.

BatMan528491 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
What website did you order from?
Amazon.

I ordered from Best Buy, too, but I'm not sure if that one is coming on the 4th.
Amazon charges too much for shipping. Best Buy has fair shipping but mine is coming on Thursday.

well i do have some spare monies

but i dont like spending my monies

but it is tdkr
Sigs???

Red Hood wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
Amazon.

Amazon charges too much for shipping. Best Buy has fair shipping but mine is coming on Thursday.
Free shipping for me! ;)

So I just told my mom I'm buying it myself and she said "No. You have to wait til Xmas" The fuck?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:well i do have some spare monies

but it is tdkr
It's a good cause, bro. Splurge so that we don't torture you with screencaps, .gifs, etc. after we get our copies on Tuesday. ;) See, you can tell your mum that she is saving you from days of suffering between now and xmas. ;) Tell her an old lady online at NF demands that she indulge her son. :lol:

Baniac wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:well i do have some spare monies

but it is tdkr
It's a good cause, bro. Splurge so that we don't torture you with screencaps, .gifs, etc. after we get our copies on Tuesday. ;) See, you can tell your mum that she is saving you from days of suffering between now and xmas. ;) Tell her an old lady online at NF demands that she indulge her son. :lol:
see my previous post
Sigs???

I'm not picking up my copy until Thursday because that's when my finals are over. I know I wouldn't be able to resist it if I bought it sooner. Think I'll get the Best Buy TDKR release.

I'm getting it for my birthday since i didn't know what else to ask for. It's on the 13th so only a few extra days to wait.

RabidBEBOP wrote:I'm getting it for my birthday since i didn't know what else to ask for. It's on the 13th so only a few extra days to wait.
Thats the day the prologue was released early lol hrehehhrhehe
Sigs???