The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw wrote:

- The Prologue: High-Altitude Hijacking

- Return to the Batcave

- Beneath Gotham

- The Bat

- Batman vs Bane

- Armory Accepted

- Gameday Destruction

- Demolishing a City Street

- The Pit

- The Chant

- The War on Wall Street

- Race to the Reactor

- The Journey of Bruce Wayne

- Gotham's Reckoning

- A Girls Gotta Eat

- Shadows & Light in Large Format

- The End of A Legend
Is these chapters' titles of the movie or titles of special features?

Forum Pro
Law
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
apw wrote:
Good question, but I think special features

Law_of_4 wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Good question, but I think special features
I hope so.

Full details here: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/d ... nd-details

Pretty nice looking package. I hope they announce what the Ultimate edition will include and it's price before I shell out money buying this. If the ultimate is out of my price range, I'd gladly buy this. Hopefully they announce the details of the ultimate edition before this releases (but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't...).

Crazy Eight wrote:
Baniac wrote:The industry continues to piss me off by making us pay extra because they force the freakin' DVD on us Blu-ray people. If I wanted to watch a DVD, I never would have bought a Blu-ray player. Ugh.

OK, that rant aside, I can't wait for December 4! Now if I could only find the funds to update my sound system...
You're not paying any extra. The flat price for new Blu-ray releases in-store by the time they are actually released drops to $25. This is true for single BD's and BD/DVD combo editions. The only real exception to this general rule is remasters of older films, or single disc releases, which considering that TDKR will likely take up 40 GB of the disc, including any kind of extras worth having isn't really possible on a single disc.
When Transformers 3 came out, I went to Walmart. They had the combo pack and--miracle of miracles--they had the Blu-ray only single pack. The single pack was cheaper than the combo. That's what I'm talking about.

Nice short vid promoting the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release in that link above. Here's the direct link to the vid on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auql1MUl ... r_embedded

In Nolan We Trust wrote:Full details here: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/d ... nd-details

Pretty nice looking package. I hope they announce what the Ultimate edition will include and it's price before I shell out money buying this. If the ultimate is out of my price range, I'd gladly buy this. Hopefully they announce the details of the ultimate edition before this releases (but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't...).
When this blu ray is released, you have my permission to buy.

In Nolan We Trust wrote:Full details here: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/d ... nd-details

Wait...if that's that, then what's this?!

aaron wrote:Wait...if that's that, then what's this?!

That is the overseas Box Set. The one posted on IGN is the US version.

Rashad28 wrote:
aaron wrote:Wait...if that's that, then what's this?!

That is the overseas Box Set. The one posted on IGN is the US version.
This one looks a lot better IMO and more awesome. Especially the cover.

The only difference is the cover the content inside each is the same.