The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Steelbook. The Reborn doc is the greatest Nolanverse doc ever and worth the price alone!

Yes the documentary is on disc 2. Special feature. The last tab to the right.
Thank you. I'll watch it when I finish the movie (I'm at the beginning of the police charge scene)
That's where I'm leaning right now

Just finished the film. That was an incredible transfer! Now, onto The Dark Knight Reborn!

movieman1005 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Thank you. I'll watch it when I finish the movie (I'm at the beginning of the police charge scene)
That's where I'm leaning right now
The Target one comes in a DVD size digibook case and has the comic prologue. Nothing really special other than that.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:The Best Buy steelbook, or the Target digibook, that is the question.........
Steelbook. The Reborn doc is the greatest Nolanverse doc ever and worth the price alone!

Yes the documentary is on disc 2. Special feature. The last tab to the right.
Thank you! That cleared it up. I'll keep my copy safe in plastic until Christmas

Watching The Dark Knight Reborn now.

nolangoatdirector wrote:
Baniac wrote:
The booklet is a comic book rendering of the movie's prologue. :D The cover of the packaging is like a hologram type thing which displays Batman at one angle then Bane at another angle. Pretty cool.
So this means that there are NOT two separate cover editions for the digibook?
Correct.

Crazy Eight wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:So I'm watching the behind-the-scenes feature on the prologue, apparently Buster Reeves (Hardy's stunt double) did the stunt where the plane is vertical and he drops down and catches himself on the seats. I always thought that was Hardy
Hardy did do it, you can tell by his shoulder's size and shape, his eye brows, and the curvature of his skull. Buster's more than Hardy's double, he's the fight coordinator. He came up with all of the fighting techniques for the film, him and his team at least, and then practiced them and taught them to Hardy and Christian. Buster was referring to initially doing the stunt, off film, in testing, and coordinating it to determine what looks best on camera, before Hardy would do it.
Definitely Hardy. I've slow-motioned, paused, slow-motioned, watched that moment a million times over the past five months. :lol:

What goodies does the trilogy BD cum with?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:What goodies does the trilogy BD cum with?
A book.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:What goodies does the trilogy BD cum with?
A book.
das it?
Sigs???