The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:20 MORE DAYS
:cry:
Keep it up beat

We're getting free shit
Sigs???

So I'm watching the behind-the-scenes feature on the prologue, apparently Buster Reeves (Hardy's stunt double) did the stunt where the plane is vertical and he drops down and catches himself on the seats. I always thought that was Hardy

hotsauce32 wrote:So I'm watching the behind-the-scenes feature on the prologue, apparently Buster Reeves (Hardy's stunt double) did the stunt where the plane is vertical and he drops down and catches himself on the seats. I always thought that was Hardy
Hardy did do it, you can tell by his shoulder's size and shape, his eye brows, and the curvature of his skull. Buster's more than Hardy's double, he's the fight coordinator. He came up with all of the fighting techniques for the film, him and his team at least, and then practiced them and taught them to Hardy and Christian. Buster was referring to initially doing the stunt, off film, in testing, and coordinating it to determine what looks best on camera, before Hardy would do it.

You can't get it until Christmas? Why?

nolangoatdirector wrote:
You can't get it until Christmas? Why?
I'm guessing because its a Christmas present maybe?

RabidBEBOP wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote: You can't get it until Christmas? Why?
I'm guessing because its a Christmas present maybe?
winner winner chicken dinnner
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
RabidBEBOP wrote: I'm guessing because its a Christmas present maybe?
winner winner chicken dinnner

First time poster, but been lurking here and reading for a while.

I pre-ordered the Best Buy edition of the Blu-ray with the Reborn documentary. Canadian version (so, no steelbook), if that makes a difference. It arrived today with a sticker saying that it includes the documentary while supplies last.

Now, I don't want to open it up just yet as I plan for this to be a Christmas gift for the family (which is painful. I have to wait to watch it again even though I have the disc), but... what does that sticker mean? Is the documentary on the second disc? Do I have to open it and following some enclosed instructions?

movieman1005 wrote:The Best Buy steelbook, or the Target digibook, that is the question.........
Steelbook. The Reborn doc is the greatest Nolanverse doc ever and worth the price alone!

Yes the documentary is on disc 2. Special feature. The last tab to the right.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:The Best Buy steelbook, or the Target digibook, that is the question.........
Steelbook. The Reborn doc is the greatest Nolanverse doc ever and worth the price alone!

Yes the documentary is on disc 2. Special feature. The last tab to the right.
Thank you. I'll watch it when I finish the movie (I'm at the beginning of the police charge scene)