The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Caekzor wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote:Usually they are the XBOX 360 fanboys that hate anything PS3/Blu ray related. They claim that blu-ray is unnecessarily expensive and not that much better than DVD.
So I take it they won't be buying the X-Box 720? :lol:
Well I guess they'll just not do the whole blu-ray thing then. :problem:

Sorry,asking this for confirmation

Does anyone notice-or heard(Bluray--between 2:35:32-2:35:33)when Gordon opened file folder,there was a sound occur,- feels like someone throw a little rock to hit surface of metal shell--- (the surface of Bat signal light )Gordon caught that sound---thus he look at that direction where the sound came from and then he discovers
Bat signal light has been refurbished

I have checked 5 versions so far,one DVD Disk,two Blueray Disks from different TDKR Blueray product,two download version mkv file(1080p-2.47G,720p),that sound does exist.

-you have to use earphone,it comes from left ear side(left side of Screen).

Just wondering if someone found some easter eggs in the TDKR BD :think:

On my disc when Bruce is being given the water, there's a jump in my DVD. Nothing is cut, there's just a brief blip of no sound and the picture pauses. On my TDK DVD it's the same. When the SWAT car door slams with Dent in it, it jumps. What is this? Is this the disc going to the second layer? None of my other DVDs do that, even the longer ones.

Bacon wrote:On my disc when Bruce is being given the water, there's a jump in my DVD. Nothing is cut, there's just a brief blip of no sound and the picture pauses. On my TDK DVD it's the same. When the SWAT car door slams with Dent in it, it jumps. What is this? Is this the disc going to the second layer? None of my other DVDs do that, even the longer ones.
It's common in most DVDs. But I've only seen it in WB titles. :problem:
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:On my disc when Bruce is being given the water, there's a jump in my DVD. Nothing is cut, there's just a brief blip of no sound and the picture pauses. On my TDK DVD it's the same. When the SWAT car door slams with Dent in it, it jumps. What is this? Is this the disc going to the second layer? None of my other DVDs do that, even the longer ones.
Yeah, is the second layer, I guess.

Forum Pro
Law
I think the main problem is that you buy DVD's.

Law wrote:
I think the main problem is that you buy DVD's.
:clap:

Ok, I found easter eggs in TDK and Inception BD, but nothing on TDKR. Is this possible?

natalie wrote:
Law wrote: I think the main problem is that you buy DVD's.
:clap:

Ok, I found easter eggs in TDK and Inception BD, but nothing on TDKR. Is this possible?
What easter eggs?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
natalie wrote: :clap:

What easter eggs?

-Vader
Cobalt Job comic on Inception and Jokerized trailer on TDK.
Brave New World