The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Redsmile wrote:What are you going to do with all of them? You can only watch one at a time.
I'm a collector.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Redsmile wrote:What are you going to do with all of them? You can only watch one at a time.
I'm a collector.
It still seems like a bit much to me :lol:

But I guess if you have the money why not...
Say Girl

ryan4butler wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Must be nice. Why don't you share some of that wealth.
How?

I've been saving for this anyway.
I dunno. Like Redsmile said, It just seemed like a bit much.

But hey, more power to you.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I finally bought the BD combo pack at my local Wal-Mart. Will watch this baby later tonight. :tooexcited:

Ok i bought the standard DVD version from the supermarket and watched it again last night but i am slightly confused by the DVD's run time. In total the film runs 2hrs 37 mins so thats 157 mins whereas the blu-ray claims to run 164 mins and all sites online have the film length as 2hrs 44 mins also!
When i watched the film i didnt notice anything missing from the IMAX version that i previously watched so i checked an online copy and low and behold the run time came up as 2hrs 44 mins again. So without me having to sit there and watch the film again online does anybody have any idea as to why the DVD version is slightly shorter than the blu-ray release? The blu ray certainly hasn't been advertised as being an extended cut so what gives? :/ Anyone?

apw
blackholesun wrote:Ok i bought the standard DVD version from the supermarket and watched it again last night but i am slightly confused by the DVD's run time. In total the film runs 2hrs 37 mins so thats 157 mins whereas the blu-ray claims to run 164 mins and all sites online have the film length as 2hrs 44 mins also!
When i watched the film i didnt notice anything missing from the IMAX version that i previously watched so i checked an online copy and low and behold the run time came up as 2hrs 44 mins again. So without me having to sit there and watch the film again online does anybody have any idea as to why the DVD version is slightly shorter than the blu-ray release? The blu ray certainly hasn't been advertised as being an extended cut so what gives? :/ Anyone?
Are you in the UK? PAL DVDs are 25fps so they play faster than the cinema or Blu-ray release which play at 24fps.

Ah right thanks im such a noob i had no idea

The Best Buy steelbook, or the Target digibook, that is the question.........

20 MORE DAYS
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:20 MORE DAYS
:cry: