The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You should upload to Vimeo, Prince and not call it TDKR. Just call it "Chris N's naughty movie" or something.

Celestin wrote:You should upload to Vimeo, Prince and not call it TDKR. Just call it "Chris N's naughty movie" or something.
might do both, cuz i'm already at 85% of archivin the fucker

wait, doesn't vimeo allow 3 videos per week or somethin?

this is like 20 videos, all adding to 6gbs of footage and probably 2.5 hours of stuff

prince0gotham wrote:
Celestin wrote:You should upload to Vimeo, Prince and not call it TDKR. Just call it "Chris N's naughty movie" or something.
might do both, cuz i'm already at 85% of archivin the fucker

wait, doesn't vimeo allow 3 videos per week or somethin?

this is like 20 videos, all adding to 6gbs of footage and probably 2.5 hours of stuff
Not if you upload to multiple accounts. ;) Do it for us less privileged people cuz I got a bandwidth limit here...

Btw, thanks for you doing this man. You're a hero. The one we deserve and the one we need right now cuz god knows i've been waiting for these bad boys.

Depositfiles has a very unstable upload speed (average 500kbps)
i found some other site that works better, uploaded 2% in 4 minutes or something so in some hours it'll be up and I'll give the link
unfortunately i gotta go out and won't have the time to do the vimeo business (and it'll take about 10 accounts cuz upload limit is 500 mb and only the Tumbler documentary file is 3 gb so yeah)
i hope this site does its shit well cuz i dont wanna have been uploading a 7 gig file for hours to find out it wont work

prince0gotham wrote:Depositfiles has a very unstable upload speed (average 500kbps)
i found some other site that works better, uploaded 2% in 4 minutes or something so in some hours it'll be up and I'll give the link
unfortunately i gotta go out and won't have the time to do the vimeo business (and it'll take about 10 accounts cuz upload limit is 500 mb and only the Tumbler documentary file is 3 gb so yeah)
i hope this site does its shit well cuz i dont wanna have been uploading a 7 gig file for hours to find out it wont work
You should use any video converter to reduce the individual file sizes first man. A 7 gig file is way too big to upload!

Celestin wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Depositfiles has a very unstable upload speed (average 500kbps)
You should use any video converter to reduce the individual file sizes first man. A 7 gig file is way too big to upload!
I was gonna post this before the forum broke
yeah but i don't have time for that and it'll reduce the quality a lot, it's already only 720p (i gotta go in 10 minutes then come back for about 20 only to go out again)
looks like it'll take about 2.5 hours to upload the rest of this rar, then someone will have to download it and find some better solution to distribute it for those who don't insist on having the original files for themselves
but now i come back home and see the internet has blinked and the upload got fucked

now i'm trying to find an even better way to do this

god damn it

prince0gotham wrote:
Celestin wrote: You should use any video converter to reduce the individual file sizes first man. A 7 gig file is way too big to upload!
I was gonna post this before the forum broke
yeah but i don't have time for that and it'll reduce the quality a lot, it's already only 720p (i gotta go in 10 minutes then come back for about 20 only to go out again)
looks like it'll take about 2.5 hours to upload the rest of this rar, then someone will have to download it and find some better solution to distribute it for those who don't insist on having the original files for themselves
but now i come back home and see the internet has blinked and the upload got fucked

now i'm trying to find an even better way to do this

god damn it
If all else fails: just use utorrent to turn it into a torrent and send it to someone with a more stable connection to upload (I'd do it if I were at home but I'm not unfortunately) or just turn it into a torrent, upload that torrent to isohunt, piratebay whatever, wait until some other people have downloaded it and then they can seed (shouldn't take long, tdkr is hot right now) and eventually someone will upload them to youtube.

Or you could convert them to lower quality and upload them to vimeo so for the time being people could at least watch them... It's not the movie i wouldn't worry about the quality that much, someone will up them in hq eventually. People just wanna see 'em now :p

divided the shit in two big chunks, uploading here http://www.filedropper.com/ (seems stable and fast)

gonna be back in 3 hours or so, might be up till then

prince0gotham wrote:divided the shit in two big chunks, uploading here http://www.filedropper.com/ (seems stable and fast)

gonna be back in 3 hours or so, might be up till then
Thanks, man!

i come back
both downloads have stopped in the middle of nowhere

jesus fucking christ