The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
brickarts295 wrote:
TauHeel05 wrote:Industry advertisement:
"Coming 2013 The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition" Dammit it now we have to wait for that one before buying the normal trilogy!
I'll see what the "Ultimate Collector's Edition" has in store before buying it. For now, I'll purchase the Blu-Ray Combo Pack unless if Best Buy announces the Blu-Ray Steelbook. I did hear Best Buy was going to have an exclusive, but I'm not sure if it's a Steelbook or deluxe package.

Thank god the DVD cover isn't terrible like the UK one.
Last edited by stanley on September 29th, 2012, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks like its best to wait a year or two so I can pick the best milked edition..

Im gonna buy all of these. 8-)
Brave New World

Ugh, I want to know if the Ultimate Edition will be on DVD........ :x

I'll buy the Ultimate Collection if some things are upgraded (Batman Begins Picture Quality, 7.1 Surround Sound). I'm definitely going to buy the Blu-Ray Combo Pack unless if a Steelbook is announced.

Red Hood wrote:I'll buy the Ultimate Collection if some things are upgraded (Batman Begins Picture Quality, 7.1 Surround Sound). I'm definitely going to buy the Blu-Ray Combo Pack unless if a Steelbook is announced.
It'll be annouced in a couple months.
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:Ugh, I want to know if the Ultimate Edition will be on DVD........ :x
I feel your pain bro. I would be waiting for the Trilogy boxset but unforutanately I don't have a bluray player :(

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I'll buy the Ultimate Collection if some things are upgraded (Batman Begins Picture Quality, 7.1 Surround Sound). I'm definitely going to buy the Blu-Ray Combo Pack unless if a Steelbook is announced.
It'll be annouced in a couple months.
I am just so anxious to see what it's going to look like. And I have the BB and TDK Blu-Ray Steelbooks so if I buy the TDKR Steelbook, it's complete. All I'll need is a slipcase and I'm set!