Re-release? (A la The Dark Knight)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The Dark Knight was re-released in late December, early January (don't remember which)... What do you all think the chances are The Dark Knight Rises will get a re-release?? I sure hope so! :twothumbsup:

Wasn't that only in IMAX theaters? In that case I'd have to travel across the sea.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:Wasn't that only in IMAX theaters? In that case I'd have to travel across the sea.
I don't remember. I would love that, though.

IMAX only. It should only show on 15/70 screens. Limited engagement. One week only.

Would be cool, I'd go.

With talk of a Oscar nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if we did see it re-release.

i would totally go and see it one more time in Imax it was amazing

Thedarknight628 wrote:i would totally go and see it one more time in Imax it was amazing
You and me both! It's the proud owner of my IMAX virginity after all. :clap:

Symbol wrote:With talk of a Oscar nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if we did see it re-release.
Not degrading the quality of the film but I doubt that it will get any Oscar nominations besides cinematography and sound.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
Symbol wrote:With talk of a Oscar nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if we did see it re-release.
Not degrading the quality of the film but I doubt that it will get any Oscar nominations besides cinematography and sound.
After TDK's snubs, it's pretty much guaranteed that it's getting a hell of a lot more nominations than just cinematography and sound.