Did we ever figure out how Bruce did it??

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm sure there's been tons of discussions about it, but now almost two months later have we come to accept a certain theory on how Bruce survived the blast?? I've seen the movie four times and I still don't really know what to think when it comes to Bruce surviving?? Did he eject before the blast??

Forum Pro
Law
BatMan528491 wrote:I'm sure there's been tons of discussions about it, but now almost two months later have we come to accept a certain theory on how Bruce survived the blast?? I've seen the movie four times and I still don't really know what to think when it comes to Bruce surviving?? Did he eject before the blast??
Bruce had a twin, problem solved. They both lived half of a full life.

-Batman ejected before the Bat went over the bay
-There are two Bats
-Bruce lies to Selina aout the autopilot
Brave New World

Law_of_4 wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:I'm sure there's been tons of discussions about it, but now almost two months later have we come to accept a certain theory on how Bruce survived the blast?? I've seen the movie four times and I still don't really know what to think when it comes to Bruce surviving?? Did he eject before the blast??
Bruce had a twin, problem solved. They both lived half of a full life.
Which was somehow enough for them. But not for their women. :(

I still think Bruce died. Alfred seeing Bruce at the cafe was a metaphor to tell us that he knew that Bruce, wherever he may be, is happy, and that he's done being Batman.

BlairCo wrote:I still think Bruce died. Alfred seeing Bruce at the cafe was a metaphor to tell us that he knew that Bruce, wherever he may be, is happy, and that he's done being Batman.
But then how do you explain the missing pearls, the new Bat signal on the roof of MCU, and Blake getting a GPS that leads him to the Batcave??

BatMan528491 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I still think Bruce died. Alfred seeing Bruce at the cafe was a metaphor to tell us that he knew that Bruce, wherever he may be, is happy, and that he's done being Batman.
But then how do you explain the missing pearls, the new Bat signal on the roof of MCU, and Blake getting a GPS that leads him to the Batcave??
Those are things that point in the directon of Bruce being alive. Its not left up to interperetation as much as Inception was. Its the end of Bruce Wyane's journey.
Brave New World

BatMan528491 wrote:
Missing Pearls:
I'll come back to that.

Bat Signal:
It'll be some kind of monument in honor of Batman's assistance to the GCPD.

GPS:
Bruce left it to Blake just before the battle in the city because he trusted him.

But this is all my theories. I prefer to leave it to speculation rather than proof, because that's the Nolan we know.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Bruce had a twin, problem solved. They both lived half of a full life.
One loves Miranda. The other loves Selina.
I'm not sure wich one loves Rachel :think:

natalie wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
One loves Miranda. The other loves Selina.
I'm not sure wich one loves Rachel :think:
Lets say Rachel never existed. That's the plot twist right there; Bruce had wasted 8 Years mourning over nothing.