Did we ever figure out how Bruce did it??

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
While watching the film for the first time on opening night, when Fox found out the autopilot was fixed and it was by Bruce Wayne, my first thought was that he fixed the autopilot and knew he couldn't live without wanting to be Batman or being depressed so he just killed himself. I turned to my sister and said, "What the hell just happened". Then the rest of the ending happened, etc. etc. and I got it.

He used a balloon.
Sigs???

the ending to this trilogy was meh. no surprises, just Bruce riding off to the sunset with his lady friend that locked him in a cage with Bane and his cronies.

Chris435 wrote:the ending to this trilogy was meh. no surprises, just Bruce riding off to the sunset with his lady friend that locked him in a cage with Bane and his cronies.
Troll.

No one respond to this cunt- hes baiting us
Sigs???

JGL confirmed on Letterman last night that Bruce is alive.

kthevs wrote:JGL confirmed on Letterman last night that Bruce is alive.
Im not arguing about Bruce's state of being but JGL cant tell the truth. He's saying what he thinks. For a definitive answer, only Nolan himself can.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Im not arguing about Bruce's state of being but JGL cant tell the truth. He's saying what he thinks. For a definitive answer, only Nolan himself can.
Well, I think that he exactly knows how the movie end, afterall he was working and talking with Chris Nolan about that. For sure.

poplar wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Im not arguing about Bruce's state of being but JGL cant tell the truth. He's saying what he thinks. For a definitive answer, only Nolan himself can.
Well, I think that he exactly knows how the movie end, afterall he was working and talking with Chris Nolan about that. For sure.
Thats like saying Leo knows if the ending for 'Inception' was a dream or not.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
poplar wrote:
Thats like saying Leo knows if the ending for 'Inception' was a dream or not.
It's not the same. Inception ending was meant to be interpreted, but TDKR was meant to be a conclusion to Bruce Wayne story. In this thread there is no place to discuss that he is dead, in my opinion.

ryan4butler wrote:
Well, it's safe to assume that Nolan told him what happens. Not to mention Greg Cox's comment about how the script makes it clear that Bruce is alive and how no one at WB (Or Emma Thomas) told him to make the ending ambiguous or anything like that when writing the book.