Something about TDKR that was much better than the other 2

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The emotion in the movie, it is much more emotional than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The scenes with Bruce and Alfred are them talking to each other in a father-son way. Batman Begins had a few of these scenes but wasn't conveyed as well as it could've been IMO. The Dark Knight had no emotional conversations between Bruce and Alfred, or any of the characters.The conversations between Bruce and Alfred were just them talking about the Joker and his goal to watch the world burn while putting all these ideas into the mix. I'm fine with this, but this might be my only problem with that movie, the emotional level isn't that high. The Dark Knight Rises had more of an emotional tone throughout the movie, especially with the relationship of Bruce and Alfred. Bruce's relationships with Gordon, Fox, Blake, and Selina very much added to the characters' development and the emotion you grab onto them. This film had 2 very sad scenes: Alfred leaving Bruce, and Bruce's funereal while Alfred breaks down crying. I think this really made me go from loving this movie, to adoring this movie. The emotion just fit so perfectly with this film.

NolanFan94 wrote:The emotion in the movie, it is much more emotional than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The scenes with Bruce and Alfred are them talking to each other in a father-son way. Batman Begins had a few of these scenes but wasn't conveyed as well as it could've been IMO. The Dark Knight had no emotional conversations between Bruce and Alfred, or any of the characters.The conversations between Bruce and Alfred were just them talking about the Joker and his goal to watch the world burn while putting all these ideas into the mix. I'm fine with this, but this might be my only problem with that movie, the emotional level isn't that high. The Dark Knight Rises had more of an emotional tone throughout the movie, especially with the relationship of Bruce and Alfred. Bruce's relationships with Gordon, Fox, Blake, and Selina very much added to the characters' development and the emotion you grab onto them. This film had 2 very sad scenes: Alfred leaving Bruce, and Bruce's funereal while Alfred breaks down crying. I think this really made me go from loving this movie, to adoring this movie. The emotion just fit so perfectly with this film.
This can easily just go in "General Information" or "NF Reviews/Reactions." No need to make a thread.