Did you like this reveal?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baniac wrote:
horsehead wrote:I love how the scar is such a big clue but you'd never know what it was unless you somehow remembered the marking on the branding iron that Ra's (Ken Watanabe) stokes the fire bowl with in BB. Honestly, I didn't know what the branding iron in BB was for until after I saw TDKR... Also, I just realized that she's stoking a fucking fire as he's touching the scar. Brilliant.
Yes, and Bane was stoking a fire in the Gordon sewer scene. :-D Nice connection between the two characters, especially because she said, "When WE had a fire..." "We" being her and Bane, no doubt.

Wow, I had forgotten about the branding iron in BB. Cool.
When I watched it I thought the scar was interesting and even though I didnt recall that scene from BB, I knew that Nolan showed it for a reason, but at the time I wasnt thinking of the 'why.' I also connected it to Bane's scar on his back and new her character was up to something. Unfortunately though I came a cross the huge Talia/Miranda/Bane reveal BEFORE the movie was released, I didnt want to believe but as I watched the movie..I began to think what I read was true. Sucks, because I can only imagine what my reaction would have been had I not known!

I loved her reveal, her words and her acting were spot on in that scene. Loved it! I just wish I didnt KNOW about it or had an inkling it might head that route.

NolanFan94 wrote:Now I was shocked and very pleased when 'Miranda' stabbed Batman and revealed that she's the child of Ra's, Talia. Did you like how she revealed herself and showed the relationship between Bane and Talia? Some people say they feel kinda upset that Talia was the whole mastermind and Bane was just following her command. I think that's not true, personally. I believe that they both were in command working together and planning the whole thing out, do you agree or disagree?
I was pleasantly surprised by this. I knew Miranda was Ra's daughter, Talia, but as far as I've known in the comics, she and Bruce were lovers. I had no clue that she would reveal herself like that. The story of her relationship with Bane and the rest you've mentioned feels pretty solid to me.

Queen of Hearts wrote:
When I watched it I thought the scar was interesting and even though I didnt recall that scene from BB, I knew that Nolan showed it for a reason, but at the time I wasnt thinking of the 'why.' I also connected it to Bane's scar on his back and new her character was up to something. Unfortunately though I came a cross the huge Talia/Miranda/Bane reveal BEFORE the movie was released, I didnt want to believe but as I watched the movie..I began to think what I read was true. Sucks, because I can only imagine what my reaction would have been had I not known!

I loved her reveal, her words and her acting were spot on in that scene. Loved it! I just wish I didnt KNOW about it or had an inkling it might head that route.
I didn't know anything about Talia/Miranda before seeing the movie. When I saw the scar, I figured that meant we would find out something sinister later, but what I loved about the Talia reveal was that it was also a huge Bane reveal since their stories were so intertwined. That part (their relationship) was the big reveal to me, and I loved it.

Baniac wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

I didn't know anything about Talia/Miranda before seeing the movie. When I saw the scar, I figured that meant we would find out something sinister later, but what I loved about the Talia reveal was that it was also a huge Bane reveal since their stories were so intertwined. That part (their relationship) was the big reveal to me, and I loved it.
Very true:-) I came across a write up of that ending scene and Im not sure if it is in the novelization, or if somebody actually wrote out their thoughts, but it was intriguing.. and it talked about Bane's tear.. and the meaning behind it.. and an idea on the real reason he was crying...when I find it again Ill post it:-)

I find it funny how when Batman walks into the room and passes her that thing (I forgot what it was), he didn't recognized what she was wearing.

BlairCo wrote:I find it funny how when Batman walks into the room and passes her that thing (I forgot what it was), he didn't recognized what she was wearing.
He was too busy beating the fuck out of Bane. :batface:

WHERE'SSSSSS THE TRIGGERRRRRR!!!!

Anyways,

I liked the reveal even though I knew it was coming. I thought Marion Cotillard was really great in that scene.

Great reveal, great scene. Loved it.

BlairCo wrote:I find it funny how when Batman walks into the room and passes her that thing (I forgot what it was), he didn't recognized what she was wearing.
Because she was wearing something recognizable?

horsehead wrote:Isn't this thread title a little spoilerish?
Our fellow Chinese NFs, hide.

World's greatest detective indeed.