Vote for The Dark Knight Rises blu ray/dvd cover

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Pick a cover

Teaser 1
8%
Teaser 2
5%
Theatrical
9%
Bane
1%
Batman
9%
Bane (snow)
1%
Batman (snow)
4%
Catwoman theatrical
3%
Bane on tumbler banner (cropped)
1%
Batman on police car (cropped)
5%
Bane face (any of the 3 varations)
6%
Chalk Batman Symbol
40%
Other
6%

Total votes: 77

Red Hood wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Yeah, I think its too late now. :(
Fuck it, I'll just buy the Blu-Rays separately.
You dont already own them? :o
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Fuck it, I'll just buy the Blu-Rays separately.
You dont already own them? :o
I have the DVDs but I was considering upgrading to Blu-Ray. I'll get the Trilogy Blu-Ray Box Set and the TDKR DVD.

You people are all wrong...
:clap:

SonarLikeaSubmarine wrote:You people are all wrong...
:clap:
If they're doing a 2-Disc Special Edition DVD, that might be the cover.

actually
There are way too many editions of the dvds. :facepalm:
Brave New World

What actually was the meaning of the chalk symbol? I'm not sure if this has been discussed on Nolanfans but could someone link me if it has. I think the beginning of the film best gives meaning to the symbol as the young boy draws the symbol as he thinks of Batman returning during the time of tradegy (his brother's death). John Blake was inspired by the symbol after this but I was confused what it was used for. I think they were marking the route of the bomb?

Mindheist wrote:What actually was the meaning of the chalk symbol? I'm not sure if this has been discussed on Nolanfans but could someone link me if it has. I think the beginning of the film best gives meaning to the symbol as the young boy draws the symbol as he thinks of Batman returning during the time of tradegy (his brother's death). John Blake was inspired by the symbol after this but I was confused what it was used for. I think they were marking the route of the bomb?
It showed Batman as a legend to the people of Gatham. Blake drew the chalk bat symbol to inspire hope in the city. Knowing that they have a silent guardian watching over them.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Mindheist wrote:What actually was the meaning of the chalk symbol? I'm not sure if this has been discussed on Nolanfans but could someone link me if it has. I think the beginning of the film best gives meaning to the symbol as the young boy draws the symbol as he thinks of Batman returning during the time of tradegy (his brother's death). John Blake was inspired by the symbol after this but I was confused what it was used for. I think they were marking the route of the bomb?
It showed Batman as a legend to the people of Gatham. Blake drew the chalk bat symbol to inspire hope in the city. Knowing that they have a silent guardian watching over them.
Ok but I still can't get anything from the film about the chalk symbol. John Blake drew the symbol as the truck passed in two occassions. The first time Captain Jones said ''Decoy'' as Blake drew it, the same time the truck went by. Also after Gordon's team hijacked the turret truck it confronted with the HEMTT at a predrawn chalk symbol.

Mindheist wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: It showed Batman as a legend to the people of Gatham. Blake drew the chalk bat symbol to inspire hope in the city. Knowing that they have a silent guardian watching over them.
Ok but I still can't get anything from the film about the chalk symbol. John Blake drew the symbol as the truck passed in two occassions. The first time Captain Jones said ''Decoy'' as Blake drew it, the same time the truck went by. Also after Gordon's team hijacked the turret truck it confronted with the HEMTT at a predrawn chalk symbol.
Its not about when he draws it. He just tags it all over the city.
Brave New World

I fucking want a TDKR Steelbook with an Ultraviolet Digital Copy. I hope Best Buy sells it.