Vote for The Dark Knight Rises blu ray/dvd cover

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Pick a cover

Teaser 1
8%
Teaser 2
5%
Theatrical
9%
Bane
1%
Batman
9%
Bane (snow)
1%
Batman (snow)
4%
Catwoman theatrical
3%
Bane on tumbler banner (cropped)
1%
Batman on police car (cropped)
5%
Bane face (any of the 3 varations)
6%
Chalk Batman Symbol
40%
Other
6%

Total votes: 77

Speaking of the blu-ray, there's a rumor that a Director's Cut might be coming; 30 minutes longer. I don't necessarily believe it unless it was a technical reason (IMAX platter only able to hold ~165 minutes) as to why he cut it to this length for theaters. We'll know soon enough.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/05/ ... ectors-cut

TauHeel05 wrote:Speaking of the blu-ray, there's a rumor that a Director's Cut might be coming; 30 minutes longer. I don't necessarily believe it unless it was a technical reason (IMAX platter only able to hold ~165 minutes) as to why he cut it to this length for theaters. We'll know soon enough.

:sick: 90% chance its fake. :cry:
Brave New World

TauHeel05 wrote:Speaking of the blu-ray, there's a rumor that a Director's Cut might be coming; 30 minutes longer. I don't necessarily believe it unless it was a technical reason (IMAX platter only able to hold ~165 minutes) as to why he cut it to this length for theaters. We'll know soon enough.

Don't get your hopes up kids.

I can't believe people actually liked the theatrical poster. 7 votes? Fucking seriously?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I can't believe people actually liked the theatrical poster. 7 votes? Fucking seriously?
Its a good poster. Probobly the Blu-ray and DVD poster. Or atleast thats how Walmart and Best Buy are listing it.
Brave New World

Honestly none of them would make great covers except the chalk one, even though it wouldn't fit with the BB & TDK covers. It would almost make it look like a criterion title.

Its Official
UK DVD Cover
Broken Cowl Edition
Regular Blu Ray Cover
Blu Ray Trilogy
DVD Trilogy
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

brickarts295 wrote:Its Official
UK DVD Cover
That cover is horrible... They should really never hire that Graphic Designer ever again.

brickarts295 wrote:Its Official
UK DVD Cover
Broken Cowl Edition
Regular Blu Ray Cover
Blu Ray Trilogy
DVD Trilogy
@The UK DVD Cover: Who the hell designed that and who hired the designer and who approved of the cover?

@The TDK DVD Trilogy: YESSSS I love it.

brickarts295 wrote:
Its Official
UK DVD Cover
Broken Cowl Edition
Regular Blu Ray Cover
Blu Ray Trilogy
DVD Trilogy
Who the fuck designed these? DeviantArt has better fan-art than these. :evil: :evil: :evil:
gib sigs