Did Bruce let the other prisoners out?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
When Bruce escapes the Pit, he throws down a rope into the Pit. My question is, does he throw this rope down to get the other prisoners out of the Pit?

i think that's what he did

I don't think so .. as for anyone to escape the Pit will have to use the rope + jump the distance between the two edges .. as the rope alone is not the way out.

Neizar wrote:I don't think so .. as for anyone to escape the Pit will have to use the rope + jump the distance between the two edges .. as the rope alone is not the way out.
It wasn't the same rope, he tossed a different rope down that went straight up to the top from the outside of the pit. the other ones were basically harnesses.

Don't think so. After all, it was a prison, full of criminals. Plus, to escape seems like a ritual, you must proove to be worthy.

I kind of wish he didnt toss down the ropes...i wish they werent even there. There is really point in the prisoners escaping like that. I liked thinking that you have to be woorthy to escape that prison

SilverHeart wrote:
Neizar wrote:I don't think so .. as for anyone to escape the Pit will have to use the rope + jump the distance between the two edges .. as the rope alone is not the way out.
It wasn't the same rope, he tossed a different rope down that went straight up to the top from the outside of the pit. the other ones were basically harnesses.
Yeah, he threw down a different rope.

I liked it that he saved the other prisoners too. Nobody should live in a prison like that.

oracle86 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
Yeah, he threw down a different rope.

I liked it that he saved the other prisoners too. Nobody should live in a prison like that.
I liked that little touch. It reminds us of Bruce Wayne being a compassionate man.
Ra's Al Ghul wrote:Compassion is a weakness that your enemies will not share.

Baniac wrote:In the novelization, it said that's why he tossed those ropes down.
It makes sense cause he's Bruce Wayne, it was a nice touch to his character: not only did he tossed it, he also started to walk further in a matter of seconds, focused and dedicated to save his city.