Official TDKR viewings update

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm seeing it for the 5th time tomorrow. Totally unexpected, personal record so far. Turns out, my friends are addicted too.

Just came back from a 3rd viewing, going to see it two more times to match the TDK viewing record I had, which was five times.

Only once... so far.. :suicide:

1 Town

4 Viewings

2 in IMAX

2 in Regular

1 IMAX viewing

1 regular film viewing

30 minutes of a digital viewing

That's it for me until blu-ray.

2 Towns, all 15/70 IMAX

Lincoln Square IMAX, NYC
1- Thursday Midnight Premiere
2- Opening weekend, Sunday night 1:30 show
3 - 2nd weekend, Friday night 1:30 show

New Rochelle, NY IMAX
4 - 3rd weekend, Friday 10:30 show (Last minute decision to try to catch TDKR on IMAX but, as expected, the Lincoln Square 9:45 show was sold out, so that forced my friend and I to drive out to New Rochelle. And while that theater has 15/70 IMAX, after three viewings on the gigantic screen at Lincoln Square, the New Rochelle IMAX felt like watching tv.)

Lincoln Square IMAX, NYC
5 - 3rd weekend, Sunday night 1:30 show (I felt compelled to watch it here again after the New Rochelle viewing...I didn't realize how good I had it to have such easy access to this theater.)

My five TDKR IMAX viewings have now equaled my TDK IMAX viewings but I'll probably catch it two more times, at least, before the end of its theatrical run. The IMAX scenes are absolutely incredible, solid flick all around, and a flawless, exciting and cathartic ending to the movie and Dark Knight trilogy! Haven't had this much fun at the theater since, well, The Dark Knight.

Ive seen it twice in regular theaters. Hoping to see it in IMAX finally this week... Soo my question is to all of you who have seen it in regular theaters AND IMAX...what has your experience been on the two compared to each other?? major difference, subtle differences? just curious:-)

So this weekend I tie with TDK with a 10th viewing. Then pass it on Sunday with an 11th viewing. Both in IMAX at Lincoln Square in New York. So the count will be 9 times in true Imax. 1 in LieMAX. And 1 in regular theater. And the regular theater was because my showing at Lincoln Square IMAX was cancelled last Sunday due to technical difficulties.

Definitely going for my 5th in two weeks.

13 Totlal
5 Times IMAX
8 Times Regular
5 Different Theaters
Brave New World