Official TDKR viewings update

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Seriously considering the 5th viewing in like two or three weeks, everything else is boring.

3 times all in IMAX. Midnight showing by myself, that Saturday with my wife and yesterday with my mom and her boyfriend. Each time it gets better. I'm looking for someone else that hasn't seen it yet so I can go see it again. :P

2 viewings:
BFI Imax 21st 1am with one friend
Vue Stratford (westfield/olympic park) 25th with group of friends

I'm considering a 3rd viewing to go by myself on the last screening day. I think it finishes for all cinema chains this week but I'm not interested in going to a cinema chain or going this week. Where was the London Premire screened? If it's Empire they don't seem to be screening TDKR now. BFI southback also aren't screening TDKR so I might just go to Curzon Renoir next week. Could anyone recommend anywhere better?

Once in true IMAX, the other time on a standard screen.

3rd time yesterday. It was the first time I've seen it in IMAX, and I can never go see an IMAX movie in anything but from now on.
Does anyone know or have a guess how much longer it will be in theaters?

When I work I often wander into TDKR theaters and watch a few minutes of the movie, so by now my total technically is around 45.

movieman1005 wrote:When I work I often wander into TDKR theaters and watch a few minutes of the movie, so by now my total technically is around 45.
I hate you.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

3 views total:

2 digital IMAX
1 regular

.... It's been out for 3 weeks, I'll watch it once a week as long it is in the theaters ;)

bootsy wrote:3 times all in IMAX. Midnight showing by myself, that Saturday with my wife and yesterday with my mom and her boyfriend. Each time it gets better. I'm looking for someone else that hasn't seen it yet so I can go see it again. :P
with your mom and her boyfriend? :eh:

6 times. 4 times during first weekend.. Once in 2nd and 3rd weekend respectively. (Sunday)

1 IMAX
1 Digital IMAX
2 (4K Digital theater)
2 (2D theater)

:D