Are your friends torn on TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 1026
Joined: July 2011
BlairCo wrote:Overall, the people I know who have seen it said it was brilliant, but some had more criticisms with Bane's mask rather than his voice.
What didn't they like about his mask?

Posts: 8049
Joined: October 2011
Location: Chungking Mansions
I thought the mask was fantastic.

Posts: 211
Joined: May 2012
if it's not his mask, it's his voice and if not that it's his size and such. people always find things to complain about. if nolan had went with the style of the actual mask that covers bane's entire head, i'm sure there'd still be complaints. nitpicks get worse every week. :facepalm:

Posts: 344
Joined: January 2012
I don't have the luxury of friends.

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
yogamble wrote:I don't have the luxury of friends.
Me neither. Or friends who like movies :cry:

Posts: 344
Joined: January 2012
ryan4butler wrote:
yogamble wrote:I don't have the luxury of friends.
Me neither. Or friends who like movies :cry:


Glad I'm not alone.

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
yogamble wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Me neither. Or friends who like movies :cry:


Glad I'm not alone.
We're friends now. :tooexcited:

Posts: 344
Joined: January 2012
ryan4butler wrote:
yogamble wrote:


Glad I'm not alone.
We're friends now. :tooexcited:



If you're going to work alone. Get a mask. :JGLface:

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
yogamble wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: We're friends now. :tooexcited:



If you're going to work alone. Get a mask. :JGLface:
:batface: I have no loved ones.

Posts: 19700
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Hustler wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Overall, the people I know who have seen it said it was brilliant, but some had more criticisms with Bane's mask rather than his voice.
What didn't they like about his mask?
They said it looked too ridiculous and made Bane look like he was out of District 9.

Post Reply