Are your friends torn on TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
dafox wrote:
Joeyjojo72 wrote: ...No one was "torn" btw.
haha... Genius! :lol:
BlairCo wrote:
Hustler wrote:
What didn't they like about his mask?
They said it looked too ridiculous and made Bane look like he was out of District 9.
His mask always reminds me of Reptile's mask from the first Mortal Kombat movie.

I don't have friends .. like close friends. but, a lot of people I know watched it and gave it 10/10 .. even there's a girl I know said that she cried a lot while watching.

BlairCo wrote:
Hustler wrote:
What didn't they like about his mask?
They said it looked too ridiculous and made Bane look like he was out of District 9.
But... District 9 was awesome. I love that Bane's mask looks like an amalgamation of such things as the Predator mandible, Vader mask (just the mouth, of course), etc. All the people that didn't like it are a bunch of fucking prawns. Would they have preferred a Mexican wrestling mask? :lol:

My friends are torn yes... whether to see it for the third time.

The friends I have talked to have loved it.

Just saw it a second time with friends this time and they all liked it very much but they felt that it was still not as good as the second one.

One of my other friends said it deserves Best Picture at the Academy Awards.

Went to see it with my best friend twice (First in French then in English) and he's going to buy the DVD too just for the ending because he likes it so much. But now because of a private joke between us, I can't help but laugh when I see the shot of Gordon waking up all groggy at the hospital just after Blake says not all cops are underground.

I saw it with five other people. Two did not like it. Two did not truly care about it but they still enjoyed it. One said it completely blew up his mind. He's now my cool friend. :batman:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.