It's been 1 week since TDKR came out.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Has anyone made a BNL reference in this thread yet? With a title like that, it's hard not to.

aaron wrote:FUCK. Suddenly it became a month.
And soon it will be two months. Then six. Then a year. Then two years. Then five. Then a whole decade.

Time's a bitch like that ;)

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
aaron wrote:FUCK. Suddenly it became a month.
And soon it will be two months. Then six. Then a year. Then two years. Then five. Then a whole decade.

Time's a bitch like that ;)
Then a century. And it will still be as legendary.

I have the sensation that the title of this thread kinda lost its meaning.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:I have the sensation that the title of this thread kinda lost its meaning.
Yes, especially as it's now been longer than a week :lol:

didich wrote:I have the sensation that the title of this thread kinda lost its meaning.
I never would have expected that when I made the thread.

solo2001 wrote:
I never would have expected that when I made the thread.
Me neither but sometimes life surprises you.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.