When will TDKR screenplay be available?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I remember about a month ago Nolan saying TDKR being the biggest movie since the Silent Era. As much as I loved and was a diehard fan ofTDK, "Rises'' was the best in the trilogy imo. Elements from the previous 2 while holding on to it's own tone. I wanted to know when the screenplay would be available, because I can't wait to dive into it? Any ideas? I remember someone saying August 15th.....

The 3 script paperback (BB, TDK, TDKR) is out now in the UK, mine should be arriving today. Digital eBook version in August.

antovolk wrote:The 3 script paperback (BB, TDK, TDKR) is out now in the UK, mine should be arriving today. Digital eBook version in August.
They're also doing a print version for us in the US coming out August 15th! I'm being sent a review copy to write up for a site I write for!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight-T ... 1623160014

The script always tend to arrive during awards season, so probably on late Fall.
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

Can't wait to read this monster! Especially some of the scenes that were cut :thumbup:

I have the novelisation which has a few deleted scenes. One extended scene i read was between Bruce and his doctor. Bruce takes off his shirt and is inspected by his doctor and the doctor says "The only thing that looks intact is your liver, you should take up drinking." Bruce "Ill think about it."
everything else is kinda the same with some more lines but the ideas stay the same. I'll keep my eyes out for more.
Brave New World

Okay, so as soon as I get my BB/TDK/TDKR script, I'll scan the storyboards that come with it, any forewords, and the last page/s of the TDKR script.

The TDKR script I'll transcribe myself into a complete properly formatted PDF file. I'd rather have that out there rather than some quick scan (plus it's a paperback so it's harder to scan/split up pages etc).

The storyboard scans will be posted TODAY on here, and when I'm done with the PDF, I'll put it up here as well, so hopefully it can be included in the screenplays section of the site.

And I'm not accepting any requests for pages to be scanned. I'd rather people see the whole thing as it should be.

No way in hell this is gonna fit in my scanner, so I'll take pics of the storyboards.
I'll transcribe the foreword after I'm done with the TDKR script.