[SPOILERS] Analogies to BB and TDK

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Now that we've seen the final film, let's try and form a list of specific parts and bits of the film take us back to moments in the first two films, whether they mirror them, symbolize them, reference them, etc--these can be intended or coincidental.

I'll start:
-Blake discovering the Batcave--he holds the exact flashlight and the bats swirl up around him the same way Bruce did in BB
-"He's behind you, who? ME" This scene directly mirrors the one in BB at the docks.
-Talia's death mirrors her fathers, the same way the HEMTT/train falls off its path, and the same music plays.
-Bruce climbing the pit foils his original fall down the well at the beginning of BB.
Post some more!

Ra's uses a "cheap parlor trick" to hide his true identity - Bruce uses a "cheap parlor trick" to fake his death.
"Yes Mr.Wayne it does come in black."
Bane's quote on "theatricality and deception".
Talia uses a fake identity (Miranda Tate) just as her father did (Henri Ducard)
Catwoman's disappearing act. Just as Batman did constantly in BB and TDK.
"If someone stands in the way of justice you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the back" - Ra's
Talia stabs Bruce.
Ra's appearing in front of Bruce in the exact same prison as he was in BB.
The Bat turning its lights on and emerging from a dark alley mirrors the scene when the Tumbler first turns its lights on in a dark alley in BB.
Can't think of anymore.

UltraDangerLord wrote:
Ra's uses a "cheap parlor trick" to hide his true identity - Bruce uses a "cheap parlor trick" to fake his death.
"If someone stands in the way of justice you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the back" - Ra's
Talia stabs Bruce.
The Bat turning its lights on and emerging from a dark alley mirrors the scene when the Tumbler first turns its lights on in a dark alley in BB.
Can't think of anymore.
Doesn't Ra's appear when Bruce is in the pit? in BB Bruce is in a different prison when Ra's appears.

RabidBEBOP wrote:
UltraDangerLord wrote:
Talia stabs Bruce.
Can't think of anymore.
Doesn't Ra's appear when Bruce is in the pit? in BB Bruce is in a different prison when Ra's appears.
Yep. But in the flashback, if you look at the background, it looks like the same setting in BB.

UltraDangerLord wrote:
RabidBEBOP wrote:
Yep. But in the flashback, if you look at the background, it looks like the same setting in BB.
Was that a flaskback? i thought it was just a vision of Ra's while bruce was in the pit hense the whole fading away thing. I really need to watch this film again :judge:

RabidBEBOP wrote:
UltraDangerLord wrote:
Was that a flaskback? i thought it was just a vision of Ra's while bruce was in the pit hense the whole fading away thing. I really need to watch this film again :judge:
Yeah it was a flashback. Same location and everything but new quotes.

UltraDangerLord wrote:
RabidBEBOP wrote:
It's a dream sequence, not a flashback, but they cleverly integrate the new prison with the old.

dustbust5 wrote:
UltraDangerLord wrote:
It's a dream sequence, not a flashback, but they cleverly integrate the new prison with the old.
Yeah it definitely isn't a flashback so you completely missed that. He was in the pit. Yes there's parallelism between BB and this scene but is definitly a hallucination/dream from Bruce's being in pain/dehydration/malnourishment/sleep deprevation, etc, not a flashback.

The scene in the car between Blake and Bruce that helps shape Blake's (and Bruce's) mindset mimics the blocking of the Rachel/Bruce scene from BB.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

Gordon and Batman's last conversation before he takes off is similar to his with Rachel in BB after he saves her and the kid.

They both want to know who this "hero" is before/if he dies. Both times he doesn't outright say who he is, but says something that only they would know and could easily guess.
:oldmanface: