The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight Rises?

100% Awesome
55%
90% Awesome
25%
80% Awesome
10%
70% Awesome
4%
60% Awesome
2%
50% Awesome
1%
40% Awesome
1%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
3%

Total votes: 366

Golden Age wrote:I gave it a 60%. Almost gave it a 70% because it was a lot of fun, but the fact that it was just another fun but forgettable comic book flick stopped me since so much more was expected of it due to it's predecessors in the series.

Sure knowing what are your aguments right now... pointless to talk with you.

you can see a Revolution in every single "forgettable comic book". And a criticize of wall street. And how the healthiest people rob the poor.

I can even remember Loki explaining to his dear brother, Thor, that he had stolen the tessaract to protect and to serve the destitute people. To bring true justice to the world.

%80

A fine send off to this visually unforgettable trilogy, but it carries some flaws. But I can't say I didn't absolutely enjoy it every step of the way.

100%. Chris Nolan Rises.

100%
An amazing movie. One of the most emotional and character driven movies I've seen.
While it might not be better than The Dark Knight it is easily (In my opinion) just as good.

While the film has flaws and some wasted potential in some areas, I feel that it's overshadowed by the positives. Not just talking about performance, cinematography and action but one thing which very few movies of this kind have; Ambition, emotion and Humanity.

Without those key elements, the film will just be a good action flick that you won't particuarly care about. You can look at a fight or chase scene and say "Yeah, that's cool" but action is exciting nor does it mean anything if you aren't invested in the characters and what's happening. While it's not as good as its predecessor it excels in its dramatic weight, perhaps even more so than the last two. All in all, 90% rounded up.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

100% Tom Hardy is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah wrote:100% Tom Hardy is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is awsome! :judge:
Brave New World

ArmandFancypants wrote:It's not a perfect film by any stretch of the imagination, but it is so ambitious, so dense, and such a work of art that I find it difficult to give it anything other than top marks.
I agree, but to a lesser scale.

90%

100%

I personally thought that Bane was a better villain than the Joker.

Annihilative Anomaly wrote:100%

I personally thought that Bane was a better villain than the Joker.
Controversial opinion!
Bane/Tom Hardy was fantastic.

Also, this film is brilliant. Every scene flowed so naturally, this created a pulsating pace throughout the whole 2 hours and 45 minutes of the film.