The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight Rises?

100% Awesome
55%
90% Awesome
25%
80% Awesome
10%
70% Awesome
4%
60% Awesome
2%
50% Awesome
1%
40% Awesome
1%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
3%

Total votes: 366

100 out 100 Bravo :clap: :clap: :clap: :goNF:

100% :goNF: :goNF: :clap: :clap: :twothumbsup:

100% AWESOME :batman:

I gave it a 60%. Almost gave it a 70% because it was a lot of fun, but the fact that it was just another fun but forgettable comic book flick stopped me since so much more was expected of it due to it's predecessors in the series.

Golden Age wrote:I gave it a 60%. Almost gave it a 70% because it was a lot of fun, but the fact that it was just another fun but forgettable comic book flick stopped me since so much more was expected of it due to it's predecessors in the series.
:roll: May be forgettable TO YOU but not the majority. Stop your nonsense or stop posting.

Based4Life wrote:
Golden Age wrote:I gave it a 60%. Almost gave it a 70% because it was a lot of fun, but the fact that it was just another fun but forgettable comic book flick stopped me since so much more was expected of it due to it's predecessors in the series.
:roll: May be forgettable TO YOU but not the majority. Stop your nonsense or stop posting.
I didn't realize opinions (especially minority opinions) are deemed nonsense.

I didn't realize these forums were about silencing the minority opinions.

For the record, I love Christopher Nolan as much as the next NolanFan, but I gave this film a 70%.

And the fact that I almost never post should give you an idea of how important it was to me to stand up for the minority opinion.

FierceDeity28 wrote:
Based4Life wrote: :roll: May be forgettable TO YOU but not the majority. Stop your nonsense or stop posting.

For the record, I love Christopher Nolan as much as the next NolanFan, but I gave this film a 70%.

And the fact that I almost never post should give you an idea of how important it was to me to stand up for the minority opinion.
He doesn't voice his opinion as opinion. Therein lies the problem.

I gave it 80% awesome, it has some fantastic moments and epic moments...

Based4Life wrote:
FierceDeity28 wrote:

He doesn't voice his opinion as opinion. Therein lies the problem.
True, he used the word "fact." But it's obvious he's voicing an opinion, in a thread about something as subjective as how "awesome" a movie is. Maybe if he were confrontational or intentionally insulting, I would understand. But he's voicing his opinion in a calm (albeit disappointed) manner.

TDKR:
100%
10/10
5-Stars