The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight Rises

How Awesome was The Dark Knight Rises?

100% Awesome
56%
90% Awesome
25%
80% Awesome
9%
70% Awesome
4%
60% Awesome
2%
50% Awesome
1%
40% Awesome
1%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
3%

Total votes : 358
Ok so I've done some calculating and apparently The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale for The Dark Knight Rises is 93% based on overall votes. Obviously nothing below 50% was counted since they were for the sole purpose of trolling.
100% of course ;)
Where is the 100000000% button?
fell to me: 70%/100%
100%. An epic masterful conclusion to the series.
Last edited by anepicmoviereviewer on June 16th, 2013, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
100%

The film is masterful on so many levels and in ways that I think many in the nitpicky internet community can't even understand. In my eyes the best of the trilogy...at worst it's an equal to dark knight and the most epic ending we could've gotten.
Wow, almost been a year since this came out. I remember coming out of the IMAX cinema thinking I couldn't have wished for a better ending to the trilogy. I loved how the story came full circle to the first film, Batman Begins. Christian Bale quite possibly gives his series best performance and obviously he's nothing short of being fantastic. I loved Bane, my personal favourite villain and the first time I actually feared for Batman's safety. Tom Hardy did such a good job to bulk up. Though I have to admit I wished Nolan didn't have to alter the voice, I thought the prologue voice was great. My only other nitpick is that structurally TDKR isn't quite as seamless as Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

The funny thing is that The Dark Knight Rises was my favourite film of 2012 yet it's only my third favourite of the trilogy (please don't hate me :D) That's how much I love this trilogy.
100%. After not seeing it for over a year, it's just as powerful and stunning as I remember it. The cinematography, music, performances and action all come together to form perhaps my favourite of the trilogy.
← Previous page
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises