The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight Rises?

100% Awesome
55%
90% Awesome
25%
80% Awesome
10%
70% Awesome
4%
60% Awesome
2%
50% Awesome
1%
40% Awesome
1%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
3%

Total votes: 366

I don't go to a ton of movies. They have to be something I really want to see, made by quality people with quality acting. I stayed away from spoilers, videos, etc. leading up to TDKR, so my experience was very untainted. I'm happy to say the movie exceeded even my highest expectations, especially Tom Hardy's performance as Bane. Love everything about the character.

I gave TDKR a 10.

My first post in this forum after months of just lurking :D.

10 out of 10. TDKR was worth the wait :clap:

anime_girl wrote:My first post in this forum after months of just lurking :D.

10 out of 10. TDKR was worth the wait :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

100% Awesome. I can't stand those "I loved Begins and TDK, but not this" types. Nolan expertly crafted the 3 greatest Batman films ever. Who cares if there were flaws? They never overshadowed the good stuff. TDKR is as deserving of recognition as the other 2. It was the perfect end to the trilogy.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:100% Awesome. I can't stand those "I loved Begins and TDK, but not this" types. Nolan expertly crafted the 3 greatest Batman films ever. Who cares if there were flaws? They never overshadowed the good stuff. TDKR is as deserving of recognition as the other 2. It was the perfect end to the trilogy.

Exactly! Agreed with everything you said here.

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:100% Awesome. I can't stand those "I loved Begins and TDK, but not this" types. Nolan expertly crafted the 3 greatest Batman films ever. Who cares if there were flaws? They never overshadowed the good stuff. TDKR is as deserving of recognition as the other 2. It was the perfect end to the trilogy.
:twothumbsup: :clap:

Finally saw the movie. This movie was fantastic. Now, if I were to nitpick I'd say Bane was the worst of the 3 villains in the trilogy. I'm putting that on Nolan though because when Bane was on screen, he was great.

The other thing would be Selina Kyle. She had no purpose in this movie really.

I'm nitpicking though. This movie was awesome.

How didn't she have a purpose and why was Bane the worst villain?

-Vader

Chris435 wrote:Finally saw the movie. This movie was fantastic. Now, if I were to nitpick I'd say Bane was the worst of the 3 villains in the trilogy. I'm putting that on Nolan though because when Bane was on screen, he was great.

The other thing would be Selina Kyle. She had no purpose in this movie really.

I'm nitpicking though. This movie was awesome.
Ughh... yes she does. It's only because of her stealing the pearls that Bruce ever had incentive to leave his damn mansion for the first time in 8 years and see the world again. Actually, she basically sets into motion all of the events that make the entire film. I guess besides all that she isn't important...
Last edited by ComptonTerry on August 5th, 2012, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

She killed Bane.