Need opinions on a specific scene [Spoilers]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I wanted to make a thread about talias death scene.

Marion C is an amazing actress but am I the only one who felt that was one of the poorest death deliveries I have ever seen?

I couldn't believe it and it is probably the only thing i I didn't like in the ne movie. I really surprised nolan was happy enough to leave it in.

Just wondering what everyone else thought :o
Last edited by xSeanZx on July 22nd, 2012, 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

C'mon bro. 90% of your comment needs to be in spoiler tags.

Yeah it was pretty bad. She mailed that one in big time. :lol:

Did I not tag the thread with spoilers? Don't click a thread that clearly says spoilers if you're really that cautious. Nice try though.

Nolan's Batman movies have always been very theatrical and a tad melodramatic. Like Greek mythology for modern times. I had no problem with this scene for that reason.

xSeanZx wrote:Did I not tag the thread with spoilers? Don't click a thread that clearly says spoilers if you're really that cautious. Nice try though.
You still need to have your post in spoiler tags. Please read over the forum rules.

Forum Pro
Law
Honestly, if you looked at her body language throughout her death, she was jumpy, her body was twitching.. She was giving everything she had to breathe and finally it gave out.

I don't think she handled it great, but I'm totally fine with it.
She died believing she succeeded. Do you guys think it would of been better if she held on long enough to realize that she failed?

I have read numerous complaints all over the internet about this, I may have thought it was slightly awkward, I mean, I was not impressed with her performance overall at all. I need to see it again to judge. I am just starting to realize Marion is just a one trick pony with her american roles.

what's funny (for me) happened after that scene where:
after Talia exhaled her last breath, we immediately cut to the other side of the truck where gordon, batman, and catwoman starring into the driver seat with their mouth wide open