Your Thoughts On the "Dark Knight" Trilogy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batman Begins 9.5/10
The Dark knight 10/10
The Dark Knight Rises 10/10

Batman Begins - 7
The Dark Knight - 9
The Dark Knight Rises - 7.5/8 (Time will tell)

One of The Dark Knight Rises' greatest strengths and weaknesses is how well it references the previous two films. I don't think that TDKR is a standalone film like the previous two are. It relies heavily on flashbacks, backstory, and visual cues from Begins and TDK.
For instance, you have no idea what that underground bunker (the place that doubled as the "Batcave" in TDK) is where Bruce goes to get the second batsuit after he returns from Bane kicking his ass. It's barely even refernced when he goes in there. You have to visually associate it with the previous film. Yeah, you get enough that Wayne is rich and has properties all over, but it would seem random if you didn't know what it was.

Furthermore, it kind of hurts the trilogy that Bruce goes into hiding after TDK. I mean, we drop these things in Begins about rebuilding the Batcave and The Joker's escalation and then it never really pays off since The Joker goes to jail and the Dent Act clears tings up, and what was the point of rebuilding the Batcave if he never uses it after TDK? That thing goes dormant for EIGHT YEARS. It never gerts used until he comes back from retirement.
Still, though, I can set that aside.

As an ending and resolution for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, though, TDKR shines. It's a great, satisfying conclusion to the story that Nolan began. Not perfect, but very, very good. One of the great all-time movie trilogies. All three main villains are fantastic, Bale is great, and the story never really derails.

Batman Begins - 9.5/10
The Dark Knight - 10/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

The greatest trilogy in cinema history.

BB - 93/100
TDK - 96/100
TDKR - 87/100 ( The rating will change probably)

Greatest trilogy ever !!!!!!!!!

1) Dark Knight Trilogy
2) LOTR Trilogy
3) Matrix Trilogy
4) Terminator Trilogy
5) Spider-Man Trilogy

Batman Begins 4/5
The Dark Knight 5/5
The Dark Knight Rises 4.5/5

Batman Begins 9/10
The Dark Knight 10/10
The Dark Knight Rises 10/10

Trilogy: 10/10 - the very best trilogy Iv ever seen.

BB - 8.5/10
TDK - 9/10
TdKr - 9.5/10

Overall, one of the best trilogies ever.

Batman Begins 9/10

The Dark Knight 11/10 - Because it was too perfect and Joker gave the movie an extra edge.

The Dark Knight Rises 10/10. It was perfect ending that a trilogy can ever have.

Overall 30/30 . The Best trilogy ever made in the History of cinema. Thank you Nolan.

Interesting! Let's compare:

- Batman Begins: 8,9 of 10
- The Dark Knight: 9,8 of 10
- The Dark Knight Rises: 9,2 of 10

Average: 9,3 of 10

By comparision, the average of other trilogies:

For Star Wars (Original Trilogy only): 9,1 of 10

For the Lord of the Rings: 8,6 of 10

The Best Trilogy if seen, I would venture to suggest.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Begins 8.5/10
TDK 9.5/10
TDKR 8/10