Selina Kyle's Blonde Friend

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Is she supposed to be somebody in particular? She shows up to much in the movie IMO to just be a random girl, she's obviously good friends with Selina but why and how? Do we know anything more about her than the fact that she's friends with Selina? Maybe I just don't know about Catwoman from the comics...

There's a sort of sister-figure character to Selina who she saves from life on the streets and is blonde, which I think first appears in Batman Year One. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:There's a sort of sister-figure character to Selina who she saves from life on the streets and is blonde, which I think first appears in Batman Year One. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, Holly. Her name is never said in TDKR though.

Based4Life wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:There's a sort of sister-figure character to Selina who she saves from life on the streets and is blonde, which I think first appears in Batman Year One. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, Holly. Her name is never said in TDKR though.
Yes, has to be Holly.

I remember when the blonde acrtress was cast in TDKR, and news spread here, everyone immediately said "That's Holly".