I've just seen TDKR.... (no spoilers on view)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Just back from a screening at IMAX in Southampton, UK. Was a general public screening, no critics, well not that I know of.

Outstanding film, for fans who've waited, like I have, it's worth the wait. Bane is a monster, absolutely terrifying villain. Anne Hathaway is fantastic. Bale great as per. Great ending, just a supremely epic film, nothing I've seen as of late comes close. It's almost too much to take in, so glad seeing again in 2 days.

LetTheGamesBegin wrote:Just back from a screening at IMAX in Southampton, UK. Was a general public screening, no critics, well not that I know of.

Outstanding film, for fans who've waited, like I have, it's worth the wait. Bane is a monster, absolutely terrifying villain. Anne Hathaway is fantastic. Bale great as per. Great ending, just a supremely epic film, nothing I've seen as of late comes close. It's almost too much to take in, so glad seeing again in 2 days.
What would you rate it, on a scale of 1 to 10?

LetTheGamesBegin wrote:Just back from a screening at IMAX in Southampton, UK. Was a general public screening, no critics, well not that I know of.

This makes me happy.

Just got back from seeing it as well. Loved it. Not as good as The Dark Knight but nowhere near as disappointing as my Dad made it out to be (he was really hyped).
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:Just got back from seeing it as well. Loved it. Not as good as The Dark Knight but nowhere near as disappointing as my Dad made it out to be (he was really hyped).
What do you mean not as good? In what ways? Dont you dare mention the Joker...

Based4Life wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Just got back from seeing it as well. Loved it. Not as good as The Dark Knight but nowhere near as disappointing as my Dad made it out to be (he was really hyped).
Or the length...

Based4Life wrote:
I have two main complaints but I can't discuss them without spoiling. And I'm on my iPod so I can't type too much. Let's just say that in terms of flaws TDK had less and frankly Nolan could have done a bit better but Rise was incredibly emotional. Including a moment that will go down as one of the most inspirational in the history of film. I'm talking Shawshank Redemption level of emotions.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

I've heard mixed things on a rumored final scene. Did you like it?

darthnazgul wrote:
Based4Life wrote: What do you mean not as good? In what ways? Dont you dare mention the Joker...
I have two main complaints but I can't discuss them without spoiling. And I'm on my iPod so I can't type too much. Let's just say that in terms of flaws TDK had less and frankly Nolan could have done a bit better but Rise was incredibly emotional. Including a moment that will go down as one of the most inspirational in the history of film. I'm talking Shawshank Redemption level of emotions.
Well when crafting an even larger film like this there are going to be more flaws. Its just how it works, theres so many pieces that come into play. But I'm glad you really loved it and super pumped about how emotional it is.

Who knows, maybe a couple of viewings later and it'll be your favorite. :twothumbsup:

Liam Neeson??????