RT Guesses ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So we all know the embargo is going to be lifted tonight, guessing or hoping for certain %'s on RT's is always fun specially with movies we really want to see do well. Here's an article by Cinema Blend I saw today in regards to this topic -

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Rotten-W ... 31939.html

"There may be other Batman movies, almost certainly we will see a reboot sooner than later. But these new versions will come with a disclaimer, an asterisk hanging above all things Wayne Manor and Bat Cave. Because they will come in the wake of comic book perfection, built on the back of greatness and for that I say again, Thank you Christopher Nolan. The Rotten Watch for The Dark Knight Rises is 96%"

96% would be rare air indeed for a Super Hero film... Just based on the inherent biases that certain critics have towards these movies and Nolan in general I think it will end up at what the DK ended at - 94%.

95% or above.

It's gonna be in the 90's for sure but the NY critics will prevent it from getting past 95%

ComptonTerry wrote:It's gonna be in the 90's for sure but the NY critics will prevent it from getting past 95%
They don't know what a good film is.

Red Hood wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:It's gonna be in the 90's for sure but the NY critics will prevent it from getting past 95%
They don't know what a good film is.
They have no clue and it's sad.

Just a stab in the dark here...53%.

If Karina Longworth from Village Voice reviews this movie as opposed to the guy they have on staff you're almost guaranteed to get a negative regardless of the fact this isn't your typical Marvel cheese-fest Super Hero movie. If she somehow gives a positive hell I'm going to 98%.

RT is now on 93%, its slowly going down but will stay above 90 for a while. :clap:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:RT is now on 93%, its slowly going down but will stay above 90 for a while. :clap:
RT got no reviews yet but I know it will be in the 90's for sure.

steveportee wrote:Just a stab in the dark here...53%.
herp derp.