RT Guesses ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the 80's by the way RT is going lately.

110%. It'll be so good that it breaks the system.

Wasn't there a bet made between Calikid and another member over the RT score?

Anyway, I say it'll be 95% or higher.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm a little lost here, why would NY ruin the tomato meter? The NY daily news and the NY Post both had The Dark Knight Rises on the cover of todays papers(Sunday, which are big sellers). I'm sure they will get good reviews from both papers.

RT Prediction: 94%

My guess would be high 80s. It will probably receive a few percentage points less than it deserves due to contrarian critics.

I'm going with 96 or up!

It depends on what you mean....do I think it will be the best of the trilogy and of the year? Yes, likely. But I know there are a lot of numb-skulls out there that are going to unfairly criticize it for "having no Joker". Personally, even if Health were alive I think it would be pointless for Nolan to cart out the same villain again...that wreaks of desparation (and I bet Health would agree...he was a real professional and understood the art form). That being said....a lot of people are...shall we say...slow. I'm predicting mid-80's to mid-90's.

Any reviews containing Heath's name should be voided to a certain extent. I can see comparisons being made but for a review but nothing containing "no Heath = bad/not as good movie" reviews.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and check the rating and read a few reviews. With The Dark Knight at 94% and all the buzz coming out claiming Rises is even better, I don't see how this could go below that (even with those NY critics). I'm going to say 95/96%.

92-94%