RT Guesses ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
87% again! :twothumbsup: :goNF:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

For everyone who thought things through with objectivity and didn't let their love for Nolan distract them, and predicted that this film would get in the 80 percentile on RT, raise your hand. :wave:

I remember when I made the prediction months ago, I was scorned and ridiculed because I had been skeptical of the film from the get-go. Gonna find out just how good it is tonight.

Skyab23 wrote:For everyone who thought things through with objectivity and didn't let their love for Nolan distract them, and predicted that this film would get in the 80 percentile on RT, raise your hand. :wave:

I remember when I made the prediction months ago, I was scorned and ridiculed because I had been skeptical of the film from the get-go. Gonna find out just how good it is tonight.
I said anywhere between 85% to 95% so I had a pretty good range. I'm not shocked (nor disappointed, especially for a three movie) that this is in the high 80's. I think that's just great honestly.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:For everyone who thought things through with objectivity and didn't let their love for Nolan distract them, and predicted that this film would get in the 80 percentile on RT, raise your hand. :wave:

I said anywhere between 85% to 95% so I had a pretty good range. I'm not shocked (nor disappointed, especially for a three movie) that this is in the high 80's. I think that's just great honestly.
Oh I agree, I think that's great, just as Inception is at 86% and I absolutely loved that film. But there were soooo many people here that guaranteed a 90 percentile rating and were preemptively proclaiming it better than TDK before it even hit theaters.

Good for you. :roll:

Why are you even bother seeing it if you are skeptical. This always makes me laugh and wonder if someone is skeptical of a movie but will still go see it anyway.

RISE
Sigs???

bootsy wrote:

Good for you. :roll:

Why are you even bother seeing it if you are skeptical. This always makes me laugh and wonder if someone is skeptical of a movie but will still go see it anyway.
It's not about being skeptical, its about being realistic and admittingly wanting to poke a bit at all of those who called me troll and labeled me a hater when I was just being practical and objective. I was literally cursed at for predicting it would get in the 80 percentile. I was skeptical of a few things: Catwoman, Bane and the ability to exceed TDK as a film. Those three things I'll touch on when I review it (along with the direction, acting, cinematography, etc). I'm very much looking forward to the film and I hope it's great.

Actually, I noticed, though the percentage has been about the same (84-87%), the average rating has been steadily dropping. It's at 8.1 now.

Then leave the site. :wave:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

SilverHeart wrote:Actually, I noticed, though the percentage has been about the same (84-87%), the average rating has been steadily dropping. It's at 8.1 now.
And that's somehow bad.