RT Guesses ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anything above 90%, and I will be happy.

92%

I can see complaints about its length.

Numerous people are saying it's better than TDK, which ended up with 94% on RT. I'm gonna guess 96-97% for "Rises"

Tourmie wrote:92%

I can see complaints about its length.
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King and Titanic is near 100% despite their lengths. I actually like longer movies (movies with a time greater than 2 hours and 15 minutes) and I was able to sit through a marathon of all 3 LOTR films.

99%, with the inevitable negative review preventing it from achieving 100% from none other than Armond White.

Sometime last year I said 93% in a different thread but seeing nothing but positive reviews makes me think 96-97%. But somewhere in the 90s for sure. As long as it beats the Avengers I'm happy.

Cameron Poe wrote:99%, with the inevitable negative review preventing it from achieving 100% from none other than Armond White.
You forgot David Denby and Rex Reed.

Blue wrote:Sometime last year I said 93% in a different thread but seeing nothing but positive reviews makes me think 96-97%. But somewhere in the 90s for sure. As long as it beats the Avengers I'm happy.
I'm really optimistic not only because the positive reactions the movie has gotten by critics etc who have seen it but moreso the gushing they've done about a movie where they aren't even allowed to release a review for yet.

"You forgot David Denby and Rex Reed."

And Stephanie Z!

Is Armond White still part of RT?

Guessing Rotten Tomatoes isn't all that difficult. As most are saying, this will most likely score in the 90s.

Guessing Metacritic, however, is a whole other ballgame, not so black and white...