Videos of TV Promo Appearances & Interviews from Cast + Crew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
I thought it would be a good idea to give all the video interviews a dedicated thread since we have loads coming up.

20 minute interview with cast and Nolan

Last edited by apw on July 9th, 2012, 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

apw

The Bale interview is hilarious. I feel like Bale just wants him to shut the fuck up.

Thank you kindly

I enjoyed this but several of this guys questions are just... :facepalm:

ComptonTerry wrote:I enjoyed this but several of this guys questions are just... :facepalm:
Yeah he tries to ask questions that no one really asks but some of them just come across as forced...

Why are some interviewers so.....strange? Also, why the hell has Christian Bale returned to his American accent again? It really pisses me off when he does that.

95%+ of interviewers suck at their job. They ask incredibly stupid questions ("how does it feel to know you won't play Batman again?"), incredibly rude and intrusive questions ("Tell us about the altercation with your mother a couple of years ago") or stupid and inane questions ("Do you wish you had a real Batmobile of your own?").

The inability of interviewers to ask intelligent, informed questions makes me nuts, and it's why I can't watch the MTV ones. Zero intelligence or thoughtfulness behind them.

apw